New Everton Stadium

Everton twitter is a dangerous place my friend. Full of grown men posting nothing but [Poor language removed] picture edits trying to banter 'BIG STAND FC'.

There's a fella who sits by me at the match, won't mention a name but has around 5k followers on Twitter. Knows absolutely nothing about the game but just takes photos all game to live off the Retweets.

Fully of divvys.

And don't start me on KidDoesGCSEPictures and his garbage edits.

There's a fella who sits by me at the match, won't mention a name but has around 5k followers on Twitter. Knows absolutely nothing about the game but just takes photos all game to live off the Retweets.

Fully of divvys.

JoeDoesShabiteDesigns.

Hahaha, morale of the story, ya da shouldnt possess a twitter account. Too many ya das lurk amongst Everton Twitter & it makes it horriffic. I hope nothing gets announced so that their awful tweets & unfunny pictures get swiftly removed.

Yeah I'd rather the "comedians" amongst our support kept their powder dry for a day or two. I'm hopeful, I've never wanted to believe anything more, but I don't trust everton ITK tweeters and am not looking forward to the humiliation if this goes tits up. This is everton so it's never off the cards.

If we do get the good news we want then I want to see the tears of kopites flowing like the mersey is about to burst it's banks. Until then hold fire....

I do think it'll be confirmation that we have secured the land at BMD. Don't think they'll have any plans for the stadium to show, although I would absolutely love us to have sketched plans already with a capacity size given.

Brighton!!!! I hope we are not under estimating planning permission.

Planning, finance, etc.

A lot of people are currently talking a good game. They always do when trying to put something this big together. But the bottom line is that we're looking to build a ground that is actually worth more than the club itself... What a huge ask that is.

Look at Spurs for example. Their mega rich owners led by Daniel Levy have been trying to build a new ground for as long as I can Remember. Yes they got there in the end, but it was truly exhausting and involved many false hopes along the way.

Could say the same about Liverpool. They tried desperately with 3 different owners across 4 decades to build a new ground and never got it done.

Yet we fully expect a guy who walked through the door only last year to put in place a world class 50/60k stadium on the waterfront?

I mean my eyes are fully lit up over this. But i'm also fully expecting to be left brokenhearted too.

Pretty sure we will have more of an idea tomorrow or Wednesday as Everton will have to announce there having a press conference, unless they just release it on the website

I hope we design it that the stadium has a built in train track under the pitch. A bit like in Amsterdam. Also would like the criss cross bullens design to be replicated and a stand to be named after Demba Ba possibly.
:eek: What a small minded mentality!. Took me a while for that to click!.

Fully of divvys.

Oh God those "graphics" are utter garbage aren't they. Backside completely kicked out of it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back