New Everton Stadium

That's exactly what I'm saying. But some people seem to think that we should have a smaller, inferior stadium than them.
You initially quoted me, but I didn't think it was worth replying. West Ham are an irrelevance. They have sold off loads of season tickets for half nothing or given them away, and even though their stats say the official attendance is 57,000 that's not the reality. Once the novelty wears off (next season) they will probably be getting regular attendances of 40-45k (being their core supporters). Possibly even less once the reality of an atmosphere of a stadium with loads of empty seats miles from the pitch sets in.

People's obsession with having more seats than Spurs or West Ham as it means we are a big club is misguided imo. People on here seem to take great offence to anyone voicing an opinion that we don't need a 60k+ stadium.

Where was the twitter quote?

Club is getting BM, and it will be paying £4.4 million a year towards it.

Now, what I am concerned about is how the council/club are considering the rising sea levels we are expecting over the next fifty years.

A model (shown below) shows you what kind of potential...er..."pickle" we may be in:

https://www.beforetheflood.com/explore/the-crisis/sea-level-rise/

Anyone fancy chiming in on that?

Two butts with poop out.

least of our worries London will get it before it affects us
Disclaimer; I basically have no idea.

IMG_1862.webp
The lovables don't waste any time do they....Just been down to Bramley Moore and there all down there already!!

When the new stadium and monorail are anounced it will transform my matchday experience. As a southern based blue i can get off the rattler at lime street and jump on the monorail for 4 stops, job done. It means i spend less time amongst the great swathe of unwashed notherners and get's me out of the city double quick. Moshiri is god.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back