New Everton Stadium

I hate to say it I'm slightly on board with @Moomin

Not as far gone as him like but I think instead of putting all these expectations on what's going to happen on Thurs we are setting ourselves up for potential major disappointment. Any news regarding would be positive but let's not expect everything all at once, it'll still be a fairly long process.

That said there's nothing wrong with a bit of excitement and hope, it'll be one of the biggest things the club ever does and its something we are all looking forward to and what we want.

I do think there will be something related to us on Thursday, maybe an agreement of a fee for the land subject to planning permission or something along those lines, maybe something more but I wouldn't bet my house on it.

Let's just enjoy the ride and see where it takes us

Something will be announced in the near future. But, it will be at least a good 12 - 18 months before any construction starts and plenty of things could happen in the meantime to put a stop to it.

Will Everton and Peel sit back and allow Joe to make tweets hinting at dates etc etc.

I can't believe people are taking him seriously, he is mocking himself clearly and no doubt sick of people asking him the same question so is playing along a bit. Everyone involved wouldn't appreciate someone breaking protocol like this and ruin the announcement.

Joe has form for this behaviour, even regarding us and Walton Hall Park so I'd take his tweets with a big pinch of salt.

Something will be announced in the near future. But, it will be at least a good 12 - 18 months before any construction starts and plenty of things could happen in the meantime to put a stop to it.

Will Everton and Peel sit back and allow Joe to make tweets hinting at dates etc etc.

I can't believe people are taking him seriously, he is mocking himself clearly and no doubt sick of people asking him the same question so is playing along a bit. Everyone involved wouldn't appreciate someone breaking protocol like this and ruin the announcement.

Joe has form for this behaviour, even regarding us and Walton Hall Park so I'd take his tweets with a big pinch of salt.

I dont think it is wise of him putting out tweets knowing on on edge the everton supporters are in partucular with the lukaku situation unless there will be somekind of decent news thursday..How fumy we can get and how quickly we get fumy should make him aware if a backlash.. Political suicide. But sometimes they never learn.

What level are you upto on Architect FIFA 2017??

What Lux level are you setting the LED floodlights to??? Who is the best young mechanical consultant to purchase who develops into world class???
Skelitor lad, I'd try and answer your post properly but to be honest I don't know what the (expletive deleted) your going on about. As far as FIFA I play footy with my feet not my thumbs... You should try it.

I dont think it is wise of him putting out tweets knowing on on edge the everton supporters are in partucular with the lukaku situation unless there will be somekind of decent news thursday..How fumy we can get and how quickly we get fumy should make him aware if a backlash.. Political suicide. But sometimes they never learn.

He's done it before, he even said last May we would be in our new ground in 2019. I'd take what he says with a big pinch of salt.

I'm honestly just going to wait and see what happens mate, if it is a big announcement with designs shown and everything already set in place, amazing, brilliant that's what we all want.

But I'm not going to go into it expecting that I'm just going to leave all the hype surrounding it out and see what happens.

Like I say for me any news regarding progress on it is positive for me

Exactly this, if there is an announcement tomorrow I think people are expecting to see finalised plans, contract agreements and all sorts on display. It'll be something on the lines of EFC and Peel have reached an agreement on the land blah blah blah

Agreement to purchase (or land already purchased) and renderings. That's what you'll see tomorrow.

Or an EiTC event and massive fume. Take your pick.

Uh oh!

upload_2017-3-21_13-56-46.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back