New Everton Stadium

@DavyboyBlue has said Dan has had dialogue with fans over the design though?? Do you think he has made this up?? I think he has as well.
From what I've seen we've asked Meis to recreate an atmosphere that encapsulates the fear and intimidation experienced by detainees at guantanamo bay, for a fraction of the cost.

I can't pretend I'm not excited by this development and look forward to being water boarded at my first home match.

Mate I love waterboarding as much as anyone else but let's see what they announce first before we get our hopes up

I've not stuck up for them lot, wrong again.

The Olympic stadium was built for LOCAG and not to be a football stadium.

West Ham is an afterthought and a football stadium has been shoe horned in.

I've no idea why you keep mentioning Dan's tweets?? His design will be based on Everton's design brief, not by some spotty kid on twitter who likes a certain stand.

Good on him too, otherwise it'd be one stand as the Gwladys, one as the big wall from Dortmund, another like something from South America and then a single tier family enclosure for the other.

You would have thought the fan base (season ticket holders) would have been consulted about their wishes towards the design. If they are consulted for something as trivial as next years kit, it begs the question why weren't they consulted over something as important as a new stadium.

Stadiums are complex things to design and engineer mate. Don't forget designs can be altered as well

Is anyone else gonna find it slightly more difficult to sleep tomorrow with eager anticipation?
Imagine what work is going to be like on Thursday.

giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back