New Everton Stadium

Imagine this, but in blue.

monkey-red-ass-1.jpg

Ruined

I'm not arsed if anything significant gets announced Thursday tbh, I actually just enjoy the excitement that something may just happen, and all the years of hoping something good would happen might actually happen.

I say let folk get excited, it's been far too long where we've had nothing good to shout about and who knows, maybe, just maybe we might get some good news.

If not we'll all still be on here posting away about other boss Everton related stuff ;)

Unless the press have been briefed this all does seem a bit odd. This would be a huge day in our history and it seems nobody knows anything, is it just going to be a brief statement on the clubs website? Are they going to erect a stage at the dock?

I understand it's only going to be the news of the land purchase but still.

Unless the press have been briefed this all does seem a bit odd. This would be a huge day in our history and it seems nobody knows anything, is it just going to be a brief statement on the clubs website? Are they going to erect a stage at the dock?

I understand it's only going to be the news of the land purchase but still.

There's nothing happening IanFrand beyond the signing of a HoT letter

Don't be taken in by the hype. Remember if dodgy Joe hadn't said anything beyond a couple of cryptic tweets, no one would be getting hyped up

Don't be taken in by the hype. Remember if dodgy Joe hadn't said anything beyond a couple of cryptic tweets, no one would be getting hyped up

Pretty sure we would have latched onto something else in the Twittersphere mate!

That's what I thought. I'm still hopeful because I've spent too long expecting the worse from the club and what's the worse that could happen? I'd look incorrect on the internet? Like that's something new.

But as said, this is a major announcement and with kenwright being Kenwright, he'd surely be making a day out of it.

That's not to say he isn't. He or someone at the club clearly orchestrated the 5pm release of the Lukaku news 6 days ago and nobody had a clue prior to that. So here's to hoping and hopefully enjoying Thursday.

I'm happy enough with the schneiderlin news for this week so anything more will be a bonus.

Seriously, there was a buzz around Bramley Moore this morning. Could just be the elecy though.

Big Joe wouldn't lie to us. Moshiri will be prepping for his mic drop as we speak.

"We're back, amigos."

We'd have to get rid of the red fella.

giphy.gif

The police will do that for us. We've got the Council in our pocket so why not?

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...o-killing-roommate-with-samurai-sword-w472617

Ricardo Medina, the actor who played the Red Lion Ranger in Power Rangers Wild Force from 2002 to 2003, has pleaded guilty to killing his roommate, Josh Sutter, with a samurai sword. Medina, who initially claimed he was acting in self-defense, pleaded to voluntary manslaughter and now faces six years in prison.

i'm actually feeling scared now its so close,
yes excited obviously but GP is all I've ever known
well everyone.. going to take some time getting
used to not going there but we'll have the memories to treasure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back