New Everton Stadium

I usually err on the side of caution with these things but based on the tweets from the Mayor and Meis I would be surprised if there is not an official announcement this week.

I am hoping for stadium details/renders but suspect it will just be a confirmation of the BMD site.

no, but neither has the Everton one, sorry mate, I don't get your point.
You're adamant he'll design a dome because that's what he always does. But here's an example of one that's not.
Face it, you, just like the rest of us, have no idea what this stadium will look like so stating opinion like it's fact just seems silly.
I know that athletics events dont take place in rectangular stadiums. Take your cue from that because Joe Anderson is going to have to sell this to the city as a whole and putting in for the Commonwealth Games will be part of his spin.

Hang on a min! The esk shared info about an announcement privately?? :Blink:

Can you please raise a hand if the esk is your source:

joe-anderson-liverpool-mayor-image-2-2757170.webp

Oh no.

I know that athletics events dont take place in rectangular stadiums. Take your cue from that because Joe Anderson is going to have to sell this to the city as a whole and putting in for the Commonwealth Games will be part of his spin.
Look at the rectangular stadium I showed you, It's designed to be used for both football and athletics

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back