New Everton Stadium

True, but we are grateful to you for capturing his post before he deleted it.

He confirmed with that video that he is the Danger we suspected. It is over for him
No actually ..I deleted that video because it didn't show as well on here as it did on my feed.........but hey Steptoe ...whatever makes you happy .........Do have a nice day !:bye:

The announcement on Thursday is not related to the stadium SapFrand , it is the heralding of the Second War Against the Dangers

Dixie came back here, he tried but he slipped up too early this time.

We must all be vigilant in this Era of Frandliness that we are not abused for simply being the kind welcoming souls that we are by nature.
I shall spend tomorrow fully gathering intel for the upcoming conflict.

I'm incredibly vexed that they would try such an appalling atrocity in this era of utmost frandliness.

The fight continues.

No actually ..I deleted that video because it didn't show as well on here as it did on my feed.........but hey Steptoe ...whatever makes you happy .........Do have a nice day !:bye:

You too Whistlin' Dixie, you have a good one. Try and stick around a bit longer this time. I fear alas that as a multi of a previously banned user you will not alas be around for the announcement on Thursday, which is a shame.

The man's clearly a fool but he's talking himself out of office if this is anything other than fireworks, sprinklers and a neville chamberlain-esque waving of plans for the new ground

Instead of singing about Wembley we can sing

We're the greatest team in England
And we're going to Bramley Moore
Bramley Moore, Bramley Moore
We're the greatest team in England....

And so on

I shall spend tomorrow fully gathering intel for the upcoming conflict.

I'm incredibly vexed that they would try such an appalling atrocity in this era of utmost frandliness.

The fight continues.

As usual Mooms has his safari instincts sharp and ready. But we ironically would not have been made aware of it had it not been for @Donald Twain flagging it up as one of his known associates

Why does he keep grassing them? We will never know. And certainly not before Thursday when the stadium will not be announced

As usual Mooms has his safari instincts sharp and ready. But we ironically would not have been made aware of it had it not been for @Donald Twain flagging it up as one of his known associates

Why does he keep grassing them? We will never know. And certainly not before Thursday when the stadium will not be announced

Let's get back on topic and take the nonsense elsewhere eh?

Joe mentioned another 'Temple' which takes precedence in his Twitter post. Perused the local Masonic website & found this - "Liverpool Group Meeting – Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at @7pm". Could Joe have got his days mixed up, or maybe just anticipating being on the lash till after midnight? Flannel for his head? Must be part of the regalia!

You too Whistlin' Dixie, you have a good one. Try and stick around a bit longer this time. I fear alas that as a multi of a previously banned user you will not alas be around for the announcement on Thursday, which is a shame.

Lolz.........Just how many names have you got for me ???...You saddo!..........I think you will find that more intelligent people than you run this site and also know that you are a total muppet .......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back