New Everton Stadium

He has form for saying stuff like this and nothing happens, he's indicated nothing but a play on words and people have got themselves into a fit over it.

If this was RAWK we would be laughing out heads off at them.
Like I said, people pinning all their hopes on a public announcement may well be disappointed.

I do think his posts point towards SOMETHING stadium related happening tomorrow. What that something is, is anyone's guess.

Like I said, people pinning all their hopes on a public announcement may well be disappointed.

I do think his posts point towards SOMETHING stadium related happening tomorrow. What that something is, is anyone's guess.

I's guess it's only a mention of the fact that they no longer consider SBC as an option and are entirely focused on BMD. The first part of that is something that Joe Anderson can announce, as it is one of his concerns.

I think the best thing to do is use common sense. Unfortunately we have quite a few people in this thread who put 2+2 together and get 87.

The latest being the mayor saying he has cancelled his gym appointment and hairdressers appointment for Thursday on twitter. This has caused some people to act like little girls giggling " haha heads are going to fall off, stadium announcement on Thursday "

These people need to stop and think for a moment. They'll probably come on saying I'm being pessimistic and negative, but think about it.

Are Everton and Peel going to allow someone like this to go off piste and spoil their announcement. It will be done on their terms.

Why people have taken a tweet which was clearly a joke about his own appearance as gospel, I honestly don't know.
I think people have correctly assumed that he was talking about the stadium announcement as he also stated at the Gwladys Hall of fame it would be announced this week

In the words of Fred Mercury...Joe..
If there's a God or any kind of justice under the Sky...
If there is a reason to live or die..
If there is an answer to the questions we feel bound to ask
Show yourself.. Destroy our fears... Release your best...
Otherwise We'll keep on typing... er I mean trying

I think people have correctly assumed that he was talking about the stadium announcement as he also stated at the Gwladys Hall of fame it would be announced this week

Do you have a quote of this in the media or is this another tweet? I can quote some tweets he's said previously. One from May last year saying that we would be in the new stadium by 2019. Another in July saying 2 years, are we still taking them tweets at face value and come 2018/19 it will be played in a new stadium??

Because if you believe the tweets of last week, you might as well believe these ones as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back