New Everton Stadium

I'm sure there is some truth to this but i think that's a horrendously negative spin on what is very good news. We're getting a stadium in a prime location without really needing to put any big money in up front, and can pay it off slowly and responsibily.

The doomsday scenario though would be if we ever default on the payments.

I have no idea what's going on but it'd be interesting if we do borrow the money from LCC, then if we ever defaulted on the loan, LCC would almost be forced into giving us reduced payments/extended time as Everton FC generate money for the city and the city would be far worse off if we went under.

I'm sure there is some truth to this but i think that's a horrendously negative spin on what is very good news. We're getting a stadium in a prime location without really needing to put any big money in up front, and can pay it off slowly and responsibily.

The doomsday scenario though would be if we ever default on the payments.
£350 million, Spurs ground is already costing twice that, all about minimum outlay for maximum profit, straight into Moshiri's back pocket. we will be no more competitive on the pitch than what we are now.... miles behind

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back