New Everton Stadium

£350 million, Spurs ground is already costing twice that, all about minimum outlay for maximum profit, straight into Moshiri's back pocket. we will be no more competitive on the pitch than what we are now.... miles behind
spurs is for the whole project not just the ground and they are begging the local council for help!

I had this tonight it's came off nsno Hi,
I want to share some news I got from a friend.
"On our way home from an epic trip with the Norwegian Supportersclub! 140 Norwegian Evertonians made the trip. And what a trip it was! 4-0 win, AND WE MET DUNCAN after the game!! And on top of that we have some inside info on our new stadium in Bramley Moore. We got this from Joe Anderson, the mayor in Liverpool. This Thursday there is gonna be a pressconference where they will announce that we have bought the land. Finances are sorted WITHOUT Moshiris money. Moshiris money will be spendt on players only! Also new shirt sponsor for next season is USM! They are also heavy involved in the stadium, and thats why we can use Moshiris money on players -

Personally, like many here, as a resident of the city I'm almost as excited to see the designs and how they'll fit the city scape.

As a non resident I don't think it will to an extent. Peel's plan for the waterfront is modern, sleek and clean lines. The waterfront really isn't that right now, as Meis has said he wants to keep heritage etc but I think the outside could be nothing seen before.

Personally, like many here, as a resident of the city I'm almost as excited to see the designs and how they'll fit the city scape.

I wonder if design will be draw more from the traditional working class industrial nature of Liverpool i.e. big, imposing perhaps a bit of a factory/warehouse theme.

Would perhaps be at odds with a modern waterfront image right enough but it would be a shame to disregard such a huge part of the city's culture & history.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back