New Everton Stadium

if LCC were "loaning" the money in order for.us to build it, even though they'll make a profit in return long term, would the sweetener first the deal be that they want the stadium to hold the commonwealth games as Joe has mentioned Liverpool as a candidate. Surely he would only mention that if he knew it was possible to build a new multi purpose stadium?
Interesting point that, if they are going to spend a lot of money they have to justify it to the city more then just for us, i dunno, as long as the stadium works for us and not like West Hams.

I don't think we'll hear any specifics of the funding for the stadium tomorrow.

I imagine it will be, we have the land, funding is 100% secure... no doubt hey use the words 'ring fenced' just to wind everyone up, and hopefully see design / models of the stadium.

I don't think we'll hear any specifics of the funding for the stadium tomorrow.

I imagine it will be, we have the land, funding is 100% secure... no doubt hey use the words 'ring fenced' just to wind everyone up, and hopefully see design / models of the stadium.

can you imagine if they said "ring fenced" and Bill points the Dock and says "watch this space" with a little twinkle in his eye

sale-i-hope-you-had-a-wonderful-day-today-5432174.png

if LCC were "loaning" the money in order for.us to build it, even though they'll make a profit in return long term, would the sweetener first the deal be that they want the stadium to hold the commonwealth games as Joe has mentioned Liverpool as a candidate. Surely he would only mention that if he knew it was possible to build a new multi purpose stadium?

I believe CG has been mentioned but is by no means essential to the deal - not least because there's no guarantee Liverpool will win the bid for the games

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back