New Everton Stadium

And Spurs stadium is costing more than double that, completely irrelevant as no two scenarios are the same.

Yep, although in Spurs case that figure includes not just the stadium but infrastructure around the ground etc. The stadium itself is about £450 million I think

You'd have to question the terms of the deal if default is even a remote possibility.

Just like a mortgage on a house i'd imagine they would be able to repossess. The land value would be quite something if the rest of Liverpool Waters is up by then. I guess Moshiri can act like a guarantor for Everton anyhow.

Plus like anything, in 10 years time they would have got that 350 million down to 250 million, (& thats if we don't put an initial payment on it, you would like to think they could front up 50 to 100 million) at that point they could remortgage for lower payments over a longer term.

Woah I'm happy as anyone were getting a new stadium but £350 million is a basic bowl these days....given that new roads etc need building.

Lets wait and see a design.

Also in North London, where land and construction prices are astronomical. Different economy.

Spot on. It's hard enough driving a car around that area, imagine how slow and tedious it must be delivering goods for a development on the scale of that. Cost of Labour also through the roof in Laaandan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back