New Everton Stadium

What materials will USM be supplying?? Don't know much about them??

I haven't clue tbh Mooms, just remember someone at the match on Saturday saying they have something to do with steel and they're (USM/Whatever its called) is doing the steel.

Probably a load of rubbish like.

Edit: Metalloinvest innit? See now I have no idea if they provide steel or whatever but I've deffo read a thing on Moshiri calling him a "Steel magnate" (or however you spell that term)

Last edited:
Sky news running with it now...

20170323_001854-1065x1676.webp

[
Someone is going to have to otherwise why would the council take the risk? Say the football bubble bursts in 10 years time and we still owe 200 odd million, the council could repossess, sell the land but it may not cover the loan they are paying or guaranteeing. I'd imagine when/if we are sold then perhaps we will have to pay up the full amount.
Didn't Moshiri set up Blue Heaven holding company to control the club?

It depend on how the deal was drawn up, but if the guarantee of credit is for EFC then Blue Heaven would t be liable.

Someone is going to have to otherwise why would the council take the risk? Say the football bubble bursts in 10 years time and we still owe 200 odd million, the council could repossess, sell the land but it may not cover the loan they are paying or guaranteeing. I'd imagine when/if we are sold then perhaps we will have to pay up the full amount.
It depends on how any guarantee to stand behind the loans has been sorted out.

Didn't Moshiri set up Blue Heaven holding company? If the deal is with EFC then the liability won't be with Moshiri and that.

We'll have to see the small print on this.

[

Didn't Moshiri set up Blue Heaven holding company to control the club?

It depend on how the deal was drawn up, but if the guarantee of credit is for EFC then Blue Heaven would t be liable.

Yep of course companies are created to limit personal risk. I don't think that is going to wash in this case though. Either the bank agrees to lend us the money at council rates and accepts the risks or someone will have to provide assurances.

It is all fuzzy at the moment especially as Moshiri only owns half, all sorts of clauses and sub-clauses will be needed as i'm sure he wouldn't effectively bail out the other 51% as it stands.

It depends on how any guarantee to stand behind the loans has been sorted out.

Didn't Moshiri set up Blue Heaven holding company? If the deal is with EFC then the liability won't be with Moshiri and that.

We'll have to see the small print on this.
Coincidence I was reading about BHHL earlier , it was set up/ 1st registered August 2015 ?
Found the date a bit strange meself like.

Anyway the Megafon Superdome tho.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back