New Everton Stadium

OK in short.
You seem to say that mosh should be paying for it rather than us loaning.
You then seem to say you don't believe their are any owners left that do that.

I can't help you mate.

Seem to? Did I say that or didn't I?

Vault me bish.

I said that Moshiri could pay for it instead of us loaning it. I've said if he owned the whole club that it would make sense.

I don't think I've said Moshiri should be doing anything at all. I've just been looking at the deal and what it means.

If Moshiri paid for the stadium out of his own pocket, what would be in it for LCC. Have a good think before you reply

If Moshiri paid for it out of the pocket the only thing he would need from them is the planning permission. What LCC would get out of it is a brand new flag ship stadium for their joint development with Peel at Liverpool Waters.

Seriously, it will. It will be amongst a much more prestigious location than SC or Walton. It has the potential to be one of the most spectacular stadiums in Europe, it will be much more easily accessible for Summer events for example. Location is everything when it comes to property, and this is no different.

If that's the case and it's really about location like property, The London clubs would be getting sponsorship higher than the likes of United.

It's about hard data and how much awareness they can get. That's why the likes of United's sponsorship for a training ground is more than most premiership clubs get for shirts etc.

Do you think the likes of Fulham / Middlesbrough / Sunderland get better shirt Sponsorship because the ground is on the waterfront??

Stop and think about it.

Wound my RS mate up this evening, mentioned the fact that we will have built 3 grounds in Liverpool, that they have only built a loft conversion, and that having won a title at Anfield we then turned it into a public convenience before moving to Goodison. I offered to sell GP to the RS so that they could actually experience some atmosphere at which point he got a bit iffy.........

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back