New Everton Stadium

How many people actually fly into John Lennon a day though via that route, 2 or 3 thousand wind depending? Only 1/3 of them people sitting by the window, and only half the windows on the stadium side, with half the people on that side asleep. Talking 2/300 views a day.

Minuscule exposure compare to a little tiny advertising board that millions will see on TV!

But when you add in pictures of the Liverpool Skyline (allbeit at the right angle), matches on TV when they have the helicopter going over the stadium etc - coverage is huge. Plus it gets your attention far more than advertising boards that you expect to see.

Is there an agreement for Wembley? I seem to remember a final played at the Millennium stadium with the roof closed

Doubt there's a PL directive on it as it as there's been no need for one yet. Maybe with Wembley being used next season it will be discussed?

On a general theme roof tech has come a long way since the Amsterdam ArenA and I'd be surprised if we don't have one in the design. The city needs a big stadium with such a facility.

How many people actually fly into John Lennon a day though via that route, 2 or 3 thousand wind depending? Only 1/3 of them people sitting by the window, and only half the windows on the stadium side, with half the people on that side asleep. Talking 2/300 views a day.

Minuscule exposure compare to a little tiny advertising board that millions will see on TV!

Good point.

Doubt there's a PL directive on it as it as there's been no need for one yet. Maybe with Wembley being used next season it will be discussed?

On a general theme roof tech has come a long way since the Amsterdam ArenA and I'd be surprised if we don't have one in the design. The city needs a big stadium with such a facility.
The roof on Wembley doesn't close fully...it only closes over to cover the seating areas.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back