New Everton Stadium

Can somebody start to list all the reasons or negative press put forward by the Echo or any other red supporting site due to our new proposed ground

So far I've heard 'housing shortage', world heritage site and now global warming amongst others, even Everton putting local people out of work by moving - I'm sure the list soon grow - it will be contaminated land next, not fit for public use!

Kopites

Just another day at the Red Echo!

Echo chief Sports Editor:
Greg, can you come in here for a moment

Bad News O'Keeffe:
Yeah gaffer?

Greg, we need to do something about this Bramley Moore business. We've invested many inches, both column and otherwise into the new big stand and why it's the greatest spectacle in world sport. We can't have these bitter blues building a new stadium in our City taking the shine away from our glorious Reds!
Surely something must be dodgy about this stadium malarkey. Tell the good people of this great city that local business and small boats will be be cast aside destroying livelihoods, leaving children hungry, cattle stampeded!

Bad News O'Keeffe:
The local business appear very happy about it boss.

Tell them the money to build the stadium will be coming from the good people of this fair cities hard earned tax. Everton won't contribute a single penny!

Bad News O'Keeffe:
Apparently that's not the case Sir. It would appear Everton will be funding the stadium themselves and the LCC will actually make 4million a year doing absolutely nothing!

We'll tell the fine FINE people of this city that the "People's Club" have been buying the local houses and leaving them to go derelict thus degrading the local community and increasing crime!

Bad News O'Keeffe:
That was our lot chief!

Damn, It looks like we can't do anything to stop this. God have mercy on our souls.

Bad News O'Keeffe:
Erm, boss? What about if the apocalypse happens?

Brilliant O'Keeffe! Simply brilliant! Get it to print right and away and when you're done I want 10 Hail Shankley's and 20 our Kenny's.

At Camp and Furnace. Will record the talk.

In the meantime the bar has these in case any Kopites wander in.

IMG_3434.webp

Attachments

• IMG_3434.webp
    IMG_3434.webp
    325.4 KB · Views: 49

Can somebody start to list all the reasons or negative press put forward by the Echo or any other red supporting site due to our new proposed ground

So far I've heard 'housing shortage', world heritage site and now global warming amongst others, even Everton putting local people out of work by moving - I'm sure the list soon grow - it will be contaminated land next, not fit for public use!

seen someone say its where their kid goes to fly his kite and they're devastated

CBA linking, but I'm sure I've just seen the red Echo running a story of rising sea levels causing us ground for concern with a waterside development.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back