New Everton Stadium

Fair enough. I was under the impression they just provided the high grade iron ore that others used to create the manufactured steel components for construction. In which case, they would of course have no opportunity to set the cost to construction firms.
Some nice stadiums there, tbf. The Olympic stadium looked very nice. The Fishte Olympic Stadium is one of the venues of next year's World Cup..

He can't sell to a 'family member' and then buy another club himself. And where would the arsenal fans get the money to buy his shares?

I didn't mean a family member as in close relation. Arsenal fans have the most expensive season tickets in the EPL, they have a fan base with enough money to buy a once in a lifetime chance of owning a part of their club, they will be fighting for them.....

As long as the fans are not being ripped off, like at some other clubs we know, I'm not that concerned who makes money provided we end up where we want to be.....

The whole thing is smoke and mirrors though. This SPV business is another indicator that things are being kept under wraps away from prying eyes. You can be sure that a venture like this wont go unexploited in every possible way by Moshiri/Usmanov.

The whole thing is smoke and mirrors though. This SPV business is another indicator that things are being kept under wraps away from prying eyes. You can be sure that a venture like this wont go unexploited in every possible way by Moshiri/Usmanov.
And this is a bad thing how, mate?

Point 2 will be the difficult bit
Ailko Dangote
The richest man in Africa
Worth approx 12 billion dollars
He has stated on numerous occasions that he wishes to buy / invest in Arsenal.
This may be a way out for Usmanov.
These men don't become billionaires by thinking short term
I work for a former British multinational , household name and one of the biggest in their area.
Now owned by Americans.
It's always 5 yr plans not short term.

Ian dont get involved mate get smashed and enjoy your day at the pit!!
Right lads
Time for a big fry and then head to the pub for the match.
Everton supporters club meets every sat for the game , so enjoy your day , let's smash the other crew ( how is [Poor language removed] offensive language ) and have a good weekend
No doubt there will be a lot of drunken ramblings on here later on

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back