New Everton Stadium

I think it's an age thing as well. I wasn't that fussed until my lad started showing an interest. First game he wanted to go to was Sunderland on Boxing Day when we lost 1-0, and when that didn't dampen his enthusiasm I knew the poor sod was in for a lifetime of it, like I've had lol. But now I've been back once or twice a season I really miss it. On a practical note, if there was a station at the new ground and you could get to it from Lime Street that would be a godsend.
Go on!!! You know you want to!;)

Possibly for big games but Leicester tickets still available today.

But Goodison isn't comparable with the new Stadium. There are thousands of obstructed views and the tickets are priced at £42+ for this aren't they? They may be the Champions, but Leicester aren't and never will be a big draw. As someone has mentioned too we've sold half of Leicester's allocation so it would have sold out a lot quicker had they taken the full numbers. It's one of the reasons Burnley sold out so quick as they requested the 3,000 allocation.

But Goodison isn't comparable with the new Stadium. There are thousands of obstructed views and the tickets are priced at £42+ for this aren't they? They may be the Champions, but Leicester aren't and never will be a big draw. As someone has mentioned too we've sold half of Leicester's allocation so it would have sold out a lot quicker had they taken the full numbers. It's one of the reasons Burnley sold out so quick as they requested the 3,000 allocation.

So what your saying is that there are 10,000 fans who currently aren't coming to Goodison cos they might end up with an obstructed view ticket ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back