New Everton Stadium

I think Lucas Oil Stadium is 62400 roughly so the interior would fit our requirements like a glove give or take... that for me is THE most impressive layout. If you tweeked the exterior to be more Liverpool Waterfront it would be jaw dropping!! ;)

I hated the Lucas Oil Stadium at first, but it really does grow on you. I do wonder if we should be thinking of a daring and bold design for the stadium so that it stands out on the waterfront instead of blending in. Exciting times though.

I hated the Lucas Oil Stadium at first, but it really does grow on you. I do wonder if we should be thinking of a daring and bold design for the stadium so that it stands out on the waterfront instead of blending in. Exciting times though.
Probably too late now.. it's been a finished design a good few months ago I reckon... just tweeking stuff. Didn't one bloke say he's even seen the model in Moshiri's offices and it's unbelievable. But you never know what to believe.. I think that's where the comparisons to the Lucas Oil stadium started, though I may be wrong..... maybe.... perhaps...who knows.....:Blink:

2EFD9A36-0189-468D-A135-F6369750A436-3366-000003E97D79D2AF.webp

Except any player signing in the summer would probably not even play in the new stadium before their contract expires. The progress on the new stadium is great, but isn't going to flutter any skirts in the transfer market.

You could say exactly the same for all teams building new stadiums but what it does show is that you're progressing and your owner has a vision. A new large state of the art stadium is a strong selling point, just as much as sitting in the Liver Buildings being sold that vision, it's all about making a strong impression.

You could say exactly the same for all teams building new stadiums but what it does show is that you're progressing and your owner has a vision. A new large state of the art stadium is a strong selling point, just as much as sitting in the Liver Buildings being sold that vision, it's all about making a strong impression.
You could, and I would. Players really don't care. They just want money and success.

I think Lucas Oil Stadium is 62400 roughly so the interior would fit our requirements like a glove give or take... that for me is THE most impressive layout. If you tweeked the exterior to be more Liverpool Waterfront it would be jaw dropping!! ;)
For me , the Lucas oil stadium although it looks stunning, has an awful atmosphere killing rake to the stands. It's a problem with all the American stadiums to be fair, and reflects their needs and preferences far more than ours. Arsenals horrible stadium suffers from this.
Westfalenstadion or better for me.:)

For me , the Lucas oil stadium although it looks stunning, has an awful atmosphere killing rake to the stands. It's a problem with all the American stadiums to be fair, and reflects their needs and preferences far more than ours. Arsenals horrible stadium suffers from this.
Westfalenstadion or better for me.:)
Yes I'm with you on that... far too shallow, the Emerates is perfect example of shallow stands too.
I meant if we could make it like the interior of Lucas Oil with those big criss cross girders over the roof supports but make the stands really steep with a big single tier facing the city end. Lucas Oil with really steep sides would be amazeballs... it looks like something out of Gotham City with all that iron work.. really intimidating.;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back