New Everton Stadium

so its on?

vwMin.gif

Each to their own... just want a bit of character... not some identikit ground. A few of the 'shiny new stadiums' look the same. A little nod to The Old Lady... just something a bit different.

The Old Lady the clue is in the name mate, look at Dortmunds or Borussia Mglondabachs stadiums we can make a square traditional stadium still look modern and ace. Personally I want either an Allianz style one that has some form of blue lighting or Borussia Mglondabachs but in blue obviously.

The Old Lady the clue is in the name mate, look at Dortmunds or Borussia Mglondabachs stadiums we can make a square traditional stadium still look modern and ace. Personally I want either an Allianz style one that has some form of blue lighting or Borussia Mglondabachs but in blue obviously.
Both great stadiums. I don't want some GP replica... far from it. The ground is part of our history and a nod to it in the form of the Archie Leach cross-bracing is where I was going with the Old Lady comment.
I want 4 steep sided stands too but what I was getting at is I want people anywhere to say.. That's Everton's Stadium... sometimes I can't tell the difference between some of the new ones unless I look close. We all have our opinions and differing views on how it's going to look... I just want it to be Iconic and different so it sets us apart.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back