New Everton Stadium

As I say, Birmingham will get the Commonwealth games as they already have an athletics stadium, and the NIA has hosted lots of big sporting events over the years, but it is a worry the naivety of Joe Anderson thinking you can just plonk an athletics stadium inside a football ground for a summer. It would totally change the stadium design. We want concrete stands, starting as close to the pitch as possible to create atmosphere. If we had to build a ground to allow a running track you would need retractable seating for the first 20 rows of seats.

You sacrifice a potential £400m windfall to spite some lads on a forum hahahahahaha lol lol lol lol

Absolutely crying at this flounce.
Well when you've wiped all those tears from your eyes...Of course he's not going to do that.... I was trying to convey irony.... or didn't you get that.... looking back.... probably not. And you've even spelt everything correctly. No 'Friends' and other hilarious misspelling.... must have touched Ghandi's nerve.

Well when you've wiped all those tears from your eyes...Of course he's not going to do that.... I was trying to convey irony.... or didn't you get that.... looking back.... probably not. And you've even spelt everything correctly. No 'Friends' and other hilarious misspelling.... must have touched Ghandi's nerve.

hohohoho

All that anger from someone who 'only' joined a month ago - and all those give away .....

Alright there Whistlin' lad. Still telling stadium porkies?

There are certain posters you can't say stuff to without the wrath of others Dave is one.

He already knows that Ian, he was banned on another account.

The stadium may well have a running track, who knows? But Moshiri isn't about to throw it all in because of some forum posts.
I doubt he even knows this forum exists. Point is, where would we be without Moshiri is an interesting question. Obviously in the premier league, I'm not trying to portray an extreme here, but it is an interesting thought, the way some go, it appears they think we could've made the signings on and off the pitch, cleared the debt and addressed the stadium issue without him in the last 13 months.

What do you think?

I doubt he even knows this forum exists. Point is, where would we be without Moshiri is an interesting question. Obviously in the premier league, I'm not trying to portray an extreme here, but it is an interesting thought, the way some go, it appears they think we could've made the signings on and off the pitch, cleared the debt and addressed the stadium issue without him in the last 13 months.

What do you think?

You know what, I reckon he might do. You'd want to know where the biggest collection of your customer base (and in business terms that's what we are) congregate away from the match day and the general mood.

I don't think we could have got seriously started on on the Docks build no, but the signings and the debt yes - we'd have sold players (like we did with Stones).

What we DEFINITELY wouldn't have had was the training ground sponsorship

hohohoho

All that anger from someone who 'only' joined a month ago - and all those give away .....

Alright there Whistlin' lad. Still telling stadium porkies?
What??? I haven't a clue what your referring too about Stadium porkies... and Whistlin'lad...perhaps you think I'm an old poster who has joined under a different name... no my 'Friend' I did only join a month ago but I've been an Evertonian all of my life which is gauging by your hilarious repartee is considerably longer than you.. so if it matters to you I've only been on the forum 1 month. You won't mind me telling you my length of support. We're all Evertonians here lad no mater how long we've been posting or is there an unwritten clique rule that our opinions don't count..... my 'Friend'...

Well that's clearly not the case is it, if Esk s projections are correct he's going to turn us and put over a hundred million in the bank in three years

i dont care about esks projections, moshiri is actually doing stuff for a return on his investment, kenwright done nothing except get in bed with the ultra dodgy philip green to make massive returns from the thing he supposedly loves.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back