New Everton Stadium

Running track whether seats can be installed or not over it means a bowl stadium with non steep stands. They can *$#%@*$ $*#$@"%# if they think they are going to pull a stunt like that

post: 5386337, member: 10001"]amazing so many halfwits giving out about moshiri making a few quid when you have kenwright who contributed nothing and invested nothing for 20 years making a massive profit for doing nothing.
he should be donating his profits to the club if he wants any respect from anyone with a brain.[/QUOTE]
UH oh

What are your views on karma mate?
I believe Karma is an individual being either rewarded or paid out in misfortune for something they have done in a previous life... Why? What's that got to do with me or anything?
Are you referring to my disability? If so that's pretty nasty of you.
But you're still talking in riddles... some of the other posters inform me I'm being 'trolled' and to ignore it.... well troll away... you're barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forrest on this one.

TRansport to Bramley Moore

Attachments

• tmp_420-1280px-Wuppertal-100522-13449-Sonnborn923944187.webp
    tmp_420-1280px-Wuppertal-100522-13449-Sonnborn923944187.webp
    213.7 KB · Views: 164
I believe Karma is an individual being either rewarded or paid out in misfortune for something they have done in a previous life... Why? What's that got to do with me or anything?
Are you referring to my disability? If so that's pretty nasty of you.
But you're still talking in riddles... some of the other posters inform me I'm being 'trolled' and to ignore it.... well troll away... you're barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forrest on this one.

It was a simple question. If you are a new poster how could I know you have a disability?

The Echo still haven't mentioned the bowl shape yet. Funny that, given that every time Joe Anderson has piped up in the past they reported it.

Maybe they're still waiting for their instructions from the club.

It was a simple question. If you are a new poster how could I know you have a disability?
Make your mind up mate... YOU are the one who claims to know who I am by posting all those pictures of Micky M and Dixie... asking if I knew about Karma to someone who has sufferd a disability means I'm being paid out for something I've done.
Look, some of the lads who post on here know me and you may have found out my circumstances from them.
One minute you post pictures hinting you know who I really am and going on about Karma and then you say "how could I know you had a disability.. I just don't get what your agenda is. But whatever your up to, a Blue shouldn't do that to another one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back