New Everton Stadium

Ive seen plans for the ground... 57000 and retractable track.

#ITK

I want an ITK dance off or rap battle to settle this once and and for all.:p

Btw I heard there are no seats inside the bowl and it will just be track upon track, where the monorail cars just park to form the seating, no need to leave the transportation. Food and drink delivered by line above.

Make of that what you will. :coffee:

Put me on Ignore mate. You've obviously made your mind up.

Ignore them mate. You've actually passed on a body of info whether it's 100% correct or not. You've put what you know on the line to be verified or shot down. I'd much rather have that than all these lot who just write 'soon' then a reading emoticon when they actually know nothing.

I don't get why people passing info on get attacked on here.

He's given some specific information, if it turns out to be completely wrong, then fill your boots, but these days there's too many seeking to try and string people up for sport.

He's trying to wind up gullible lads on here who crave any info they can get, He's constantly changing his "info"

He's trying to wind up gullible lads on here who crave any info they can get, He's constantly changing his "info"
What if he's right, will you apologise to him like?

If it ends up being a 50k bowl you can rip him to bits, but unless you know something that challenges what he's said, then you're just making an assumption.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back