New Everton Stadium

One thing I can't stand about Spurs is their fans come on here and they're all reasonable and have a good debate and stuff and then I find myself actually liking them and hoping they win the league. Swines.
They are the least detestable of the cockerknees. Always saw them as a similar club to us in a way and WHL was always (results aside) one of the better aways. Never any trouble and locals always welcoming.

Would sit OK with me if they do overturn the points gap and pip Chelsea to the title.

They are the least detestable of the cockerknees. Always saw them as a similar club to us in a way and WHL was always (results aside) one of the better aways. Never any trouble and locals always welcoming.

Would sit OK with me if they do overturn the points gap and pip Chelsea to the title.
Altogether Tommy lad, "Oh when the Spurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss, go marching in";)lol

Altogether Tommy lad, "Oh when the Spurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss, go marching in";)lol
cover-ears.gif

This song, sung at a speed of 33rpm is THE main reason I don't want Spurs to ever win anything...ever

Oh, as well as the references to my being 'their son' and their penchant for cor-blimey garments
They pinched that off Southampton, who sang it in the cup against them a couple of years ago.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back