New Everton Stadium

It's all gone very quiet on the stadium front hasn't it?

Has Joe Anderson took his ball home?

Joe has played his part for now and we'll done to him....he is now concentrating on fighting those austerity cuts that he has had enforced on our city by the corrupt government who announced a GE for thier party personal gain rather than the benefit of a nation

Joe Anderson for his faults is good but he is in extreme circumstances than you and I couldn't imagine

Joe has played his part for now and we'll done to him....he is now concentrating on fighting those austerity cuts that he has had enforced on our city by the corrupt government who announced a GE for thier party personal gain rather than the benefit of a nation

Joe Anderson for his faults is good but he is in extreme circumstances than you and I couldn't imagine
"Fighting the austerity cuts".

He's cut half a billion from LCC's spending so far.

Let's hope he does a better job of the stadium.

It's all gone very quiet on the stadium front hasn't it?

Has Joe Anderson took his ball home?

This thread seemingly a bit silent for your liking so lets get another Joe Anderson debate going.

When you get news you sl*g people off for being unprofessional. You're a massive hypocrite -not just this thread- and seek a rise from people.
The amount of time you spout unsubstantiated 'claims' to grid your axe on certain agendas is laughable.
To think I got baned for asking questions to @The Esk because it [supposedly] took the thread 'off topic' & was 'high maintenance' when all you ever seem to do pander a point that you know gets a rise.
Admittedly some of your posts have a degree of sense, but thats masked by your persistence; lets call it Davek slant.

You're a massive hypocrite

Last edited:
IMG_4998.webp
Dear Dan Meis, I know you are reading this. Please follow the links below and up your game. If you need to borrow any Crayons let me know.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ambitious-design-shows-anfield-108000-12910453

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back