New Everton Stadium

Be great when we do get some stadium news and it's lost in a sea of cry-arsing and cockwombles trying to score Internet points against each other.

Great thread lads. Crack on....

Wotsits name? LOL OMFG Hahahahahaha

Edward-Norton-Self-Punch-Reach-Gif-In-Fight-Club.gif

ed norton i do believe sir

At the very least there must be a number of preliminary designs available that could be released to see which find most favour with supporters.

The club has said they want to consult with supporters, but, so far any proposed design seems to be a closely guarded secret.

I don't really now understand the need for such secrecy after the recent announcement about the land purchase.

They might actually get constructive suggestions.

At the very least there must be a number of preliminary designs available that could be released to see which find most favour with supporters.

The club has said they want to consult with supporters, but, so far any proposed design seems to be a closely guarded secret.

I don't really now understand the need for such secrecy after the recent announcement about the land purchase.

I would guess they want to get the finance nailed down before anything goes public. If the potential funder/partner that I know at least had a discussion with the club, via this SPV thing, is still involved, then that can take longer than most would realise.

Firstly, they deal with hundreds of commercial property ventures, globally, all the time.

Second, as far as I know, they have never moved into the sports arena "market" in their portfolios, ever.

All I know is they have had discussions. For all I currently know, they/EFC said Ta, but no thanks. And if they were in conversations with EFC, I would be pretty certain a few others of their ilk would have been invited to a pitch, or been invited to pitch. If you see what I mean.

I'd expect the consultation to be along the change of badge "Here's two designs, which go you like best?" One being a rectangular shed the other being a state of the art bowl shape.

And the consultation will be with supporters hand picked from their own fans forum.

I would guess they want to get the finance nailed down before anything goes public. If the potential funder/partner that I know at least had a discussion with the club, via this SPV thing, is still involved, then that can take longer than most would realise.

Firstly, they deal with hundreds of commercial property ventures, globally, all the time.

Second, as far as I know, they have never moved into the sports arena "market" in their portfolios, ever.

All I know is they have had discussions. For all I currently know, they/EFC said Ta, but no thanks. And if they were in conversations with EFC, I would be pretty certain a few others of their ilk would have been invited to a pitch, or been invited to pitch. If you see what I mean.
Capacity will dictate literally everything. That's something that can be consulted on straight away. It's 2017 not 1957. It could be done very quickly. VERY quickly.

I'd expect the consultation to be along the change of badge "Here's two designs, which go you like best?" One being a rectangular shed the other being a state of the art bowl shape.

And the consultation will be with supporters hand picked from their own fans forum.
Such a positive chap.

Capacity will dictate literally everything. That's something that can be consulted on straight away. It's 2017 not 1957. It could be done very quickly. VERY quickly.

Finance arrangements for a commercial property can be done "Quickly"? In the private/insurance/investment sector?

Nope.

It is actually something I do know about, surprising how that might sound.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back