New Everton Stadium

Right behind the goal I heard........tied up to the corner flag.......

The reality didn't quite live up to the vision...

Screenshot_20170419-233735.webp

Everton that.

Playing the ref and saying who should or shouldn't be banned won't help either. There's an ignore feature to use if you wish mate. It is there for such circumstances.
Behave Tommye. Admire your impartiality but you know Davek winds everyone up. Fact is he's making snide remakes on salaries which can be taken else where on the forum. Off topic? Yes.

There is also a dislike and a report function. Everybody else plays within those rules mate. It's how it is.

Or you could just say 'Dave pipe down you colossal pissflap' or something similar but that would probably incur a ban. Tricky one.
Thanks for the advice Tommey. Reported as requested.

Won't stoop to name calling.

Threads for threads. Not a political soap box for some.

Behave Tommye. Admire your impartiality but you know Davek winds everyone up. Fact is he's making snide remakes on salaries which can be taken else where on the forum. Off topic? Yes.
Merely offering advice to a fellow disgruntled poster. He offers a differing opinion, and backs his opinion through discussion. People call him a wum and cry about him winding them up and then get wound up, argue with him and call him a wum. Rinse and repeat.

People can't argue with him then complain about him arguing back

Merely offering advice to a fellow disgruntled poster. He offers a differing opinion, and backs his opinion through discussion. People call him a wum and cry about him winding them up and then get wound up, argue with him and call him a wum. Rinse and repeat.

People can't argue with him then complain about him arguing back
So he makes political statements here and we should all ignore him as he's a WUM? Fact is any one else would be told keep it on topic.

Any way.....back on topic. I have faith, no matter what any one else thinks, we are going to get a stadium to be proud of on the bank of the Mersey, a state of the art stadium which others will look to. I will say good bye to Goodison with a sorrowful heart but new things are coming and whilst we won't all agree on everything, this is a great ride to be on.

So he makes political statements here and we should all ignore him as he's a WUM? Fact is any one else would be told keep it on topic
He fishes. People bite. People wriggle. Dave reels them in. Throws them back in again and fishes some more. Ultimately he wants the very best for Everton. He just has a funny way of expressing it

He fishes. People bite. People wriggle. Dave reels them in. Throws them back in again and fishes some more. Ultimately he wants the very best for Everton. He just has a funny way of expressing it
Fully understand that, fact is, as the whole part of my statement said, this topic is for the stadium and not for local politics.

Others are told to keep it in line.

Fully understand that, fact is, as the whole part of my statement said, this topic is for the stadium and not for local politics.

Others are told to keep it in line.
So is he. I could find you numerous occasions where he was. Be arsed though. To say he isn't is to question how the forum is run and those running it. I've never known them to be anything but fair in how they moderate and have been here long enough to be in a position to be able to pass such an opinion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back