New Everton Stadium

Given the fact Everton monitor social media and forums like GOT, they already know what the fans want.

They'll say they're consulting the fans and they may well hold fan consultation events like they did when they were sorting the club crest out, but the chances are the outcome of the stadium consultations will basically 'back up' the ideas they already have for the new stadium in terms of design and capacity.
Really?!?...Quite worried now if true!:blush:
20170420_235745-1075x1438.webp

Really?!?...Quite worried now if true!:blush:
View attachment 36258

Don't mean to set myself up as an ITK here, but I have it on VERY good authority that horse will feature on the new badge.
Moshiri is already planning to revamp the Liver buildings and will, I am told, replace the Liver birds with life sized replicas of horse.

*You heard it here first. Taps nose.

If everyone just keeps tweeting 61878 to Dan Meis then he will hopefully get the message.....
giphy.gif

Welcome brother. Tweet Dan Meis every day. 61878 You know it makes sense.

£300 million loan
£250 million naming rights

£500 million stadium seating 61878
£50 million slush fund for extras.

Boom

I've consulted with them needing to be consulted with and told Dan we want 61878 seats. Anything else is piffle.

The stadium will be elliptical and hold 61878 people. Next...

I normally can't stand "ITK" posts, but I have been informed by an extremely reliable source that the capacity of our new stadium will be 61,000 initially, with the scope to expand to 75,000 if ever we were successful in the future.

That would put us on a par with Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal.

Very encouraging, indeed.
Do keep up squire....

Don't mean to set myself up as an ITK here, but I have it on VERY good authority that horse will feature on the new badge.
Moshiri is already planning to revamp the Liver buildings and will, I am told, replace the Liver birds with life sized replicas of horse.

:eek: Oh my...cheers for the inside info mate;)
...if your sources are correct it will indeed be a sight to behold! :cheers:
20170421_004355-729x1030.webp

Really pleased the new badge will incorporate a little bit of GOT history ;)
DEXATI20170421011455_crop_607x606-1214x1212.webp

Big thanks to @kev for his ITKness...if anyone requires more info on anything from capacity to Dan meis's favourite donut.
Please contact kev at:
@kev
www.Kev.org.co.uk

And the reason why Usmanov gave 5% to Moshiri makes all the difference. As you yourself said, Usmanov was ruthless and strong in acquiring that. He doesnt hand out free money, he would only give what is earned, and he would only be in business with someone he trusts is very good at business. This is true, unless of course you are mistaken about what type of man Usmanov is, but I hardly think that is possible.

Mate, just a small clarification on your post. Usmanov did not give Moshiri 5% equity. I worked for the same form in Moscow as Moshiri though did not know him personally. Moshiri took his professional fees in equity rather than cash from Usmanov in the early days. At the time there was very little hard cash to pay professional fees. Some of the braver accountants and lawyers took equity instead of cash. Most of those deals never worked out in the long term after the crash of '98 but Usmanov was good for his word. And Moshiri to his credit was both professionally brave, loyal and committed. So as far as I'm concerned they have both benefited from what they brought to their business dealings with each other. No more, no less.

Mate, just a small clarification on your post. Usmanov did not give Moshiri 5% equity. I worked for the same form in Moscow as Moshiri though did not know him personally. Moshiri took his professional fees in equity rather than cash from Usmanov in the early days. At the time there was very little hard cash to pay professional fees. Some of the braver accountants and lawyers took equity instead of cash. Most of those deals never worked out in the long term after the crash of '98 but Usmanov was good for his word. And Moshiri to his credit was both professionally brave, loyal and committed. So as far as I'm concerned they have both benefited from what they brought to their business dealings with each other. No more, no less.

Oh I wasnt holding to the idea he was given it except I was just using Daveks claims that he was. That certainly makes more sense, I dont think Usmanov hands out anything.

"Brave"?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/nov/19/football.russia

What do folk think about a stadium with a retractable roof ?
I've never been in a closed roof stadium but I've heard from rugby lads (Cardiff) the atmosphere is meant to ace when roof is closed..
Unfortunately I doubt it retractable roofs are quite expensive so I think it will be an open design

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back