New Everton Stadium

I find it a real shame that you have such a jaundiced view of our club and anyone connected with it. This could be one of the most exciting periods our club has had for many years, so why not just give them all a chance to get us to where we want to be without vilifying everything they do or say. For instance, your constant references to Moshiri as "this feller" is pretty poor considering he is the guy who is giving us this opportunity, and should be treated with respect.
Because he's a moaning, miserable whiney sod. I feel sorry for anyone in real life that knows him tbh.

I think we may try top Spurs for the 2nd biggest club stadia after United.

I really couldn't give a damn whether it's the 2nd biggest ground in the country or not. I'm more bothered about us building a side capable of winning trophies and competing for the title again. After all that's what football is about is it not? Or it's supposed to be anyway...

As long as the new ground is a lot bigger than Goodison(which it will be) and has the potential to be extended if it needs to be. I'll be more than happy with that myself.

Last edited:
I really couldn't give a damn whether it's the 2nd biggest ground in the country or not. I'm more bothered about us building a side capable of winning trophies and competing for the title again. After all that's what football is about is it not? Or it's supposed to be anyway...

As long as the new ground is a lot bigger than Goodison(which it will be) and has the potential to extended if it needs to be. I'll be more than happy with that myself.

Tend to agree with The Duke. Not remotely arsed in the Size of Ground Trophy me. Its being built for Everton. No one else.

As long as the new ground is a lot bigger than Goodison(which it will be) and has the potential to be extended if it needs to be. I'll be more than happy with that myself.
Agreed, it'll be nice to be able to see the whole pitch and the ball when it is above an altitude of 15 feet n' all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back