New Everton Stadium

Never happening

Pie in the sky like the talk of us having a 100m war chest for new players

This summer Everton fans will wake up

There was a survey sent a couple of weeks back asking about Everton and the fan experience in general, and another this morning asking about Vendors, and some specific stuff on William Hill.

Nothing about the stadium yet though

I asked for a brick design, an area for vocal fans, Archibald Leitch design incorporated, close proximity to pitch and not a bowl.

If you don't like the above, sorry!

I asked for a soul-less steel bowl with wooden seats behind concrete pillars and set back miles from the pitch. Also, illuminated KEEP QUIET signs, a maximum capacity of 1,878 and plastic containers of warm chang.

I'm used to being let down by Everton though so I'm not holding my breath.

Does anyone else, like me, not want anything from Goodison incorporated into the new stadium?

I love Goodison, it is all we've all ever known, but I want a fresh break. Let the new stadium be the start of a new identity.

I've never seen Everton successful, not one trophy, so I don't have the experience of seeing any league title wins at Goodison. I think instead of harking back to the past, let's look to the future.

Obviously bring the Dixie Dean statue, but let's leave it at that.

Does anyone else, like me, not want anything from Goodison incorporated into the new stadium?

I love Goodison, it is all we've all ever known, but I want a fresh break. Let the new stadium be the start of a new identity.

I've never seen Everton successful, not one trophy, so I don't have the experience of seeing any league title wins at Goodison. I think instead of harking back to the past, let's look to the future.

I think a nod to the old girl would be appropriate. But other than that, I see what you mean.

I asked for a brick design, an area for vocal fans, Archibald Leitch design incorporated, close proximity to pitch and not a bowl.

If you don't like the above, sorry!

Similar to me.

Mine were: Archibald Leitch design, close proximity, square shape not a bowl, huge intimidating home end designed for the vocal supporters.

So actually all of yours except the brick design lol

Agreed. If it was up to Kenwright he'd have a boys pen in it and a bike shed for his Uncle Arthur's peddle bike.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back