New Everton Stadium

I see it and I cant even distinguish it. It's like a collage of bowl shaped stadiums all superimposed onto each other to come out with a collective image.

That wont do. And although he says it's early images, the idea of the bowl is there and I fear it'll just be about tweaking and adding 'idiosyncrasy'.
If I am seeing it correctly, the bottom level seems 4 sided. Then the other 2 levels go bowl shape? Interesting.

Yes. And if that IS the case then job done.

It's a shocker. An utter disgrace.

Will also add something Dave, he is presenting his concept in this video of an idea for a new American 'soccer' stadium, which are unless i am mistaken to a last one bowl shaped, so if he'd presented what he has stated is his concept for us in this presentation and the 'renderings' would have been the way we all want them to be, then it would not have impressed the audience he was selling too so to speak. They will have expected to see a bowl shape in some form etc

Caveat - he more than covered himself by stating they where very early 'concepts'

I'm laughing my head off at bedwetters being in this thread as well as the transfer one. Losing it over what could well be stock pictures he uses as examples. Blurry pictures that mean literally nothing. Amazing.

One thing is for sure, the new stadium will not please everyone. That's just the way it will be. He has an impossible job.
He does indeed mate.
But, what have nearly 100% of fans been nagging him with from day 1? "4 sided..not a bowl".
To which he has thrown hints of agreement.
I won't take these designs as gospel. But they are not anything "unique and iconic" to get excited about are they?

He does indeed mate.
But, what have nearly 100% of fans been nagging him with from day 1? "4 sided..not a bowl".
To which he has thrown hints of agreement.
I won't take these designs as gospel. But they are not anything "unique and iconic" to get excited about are they?

No. They're not anything to go completely over the top the other way either are they? (@davek aside of course but that's his way)

Will also add something Dave, he is presenting his concept in this video of an idea for a new American 'soccer' stadium, which are unless i am mistaken to a last one bowl shaped, so if he'd presented what he has stated is his concept for us in this presentation and the 'renderings' would have been the way we all want them to be, then it would not have impressed the audience he was selling too so to speak. They will have expected to see a bowl shape in some form etc

Caveat - he more than covered himself by stating they where very early 'concepts'
That would be bizarre to misrepresent Everton's stadium just to pacify an American audience. I dont buy that.

Yes, early designs. However, there would have to be a FUNDAMENTAL change in direction for this to become acceptable. When someone says 'early design' it's usually tweaking they have in mind there on in.

A big Portman Road.

Great.
Just get this built FFS.
2463774_1_LB_Do_BVB_Meister_ne_13A4AA.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back