New Everton Stadium

Call off the dogs David....
Well, you know he had to make that statement because it frightened the bejeezus out of Everton fans dont you?

I'm happy to hear him state that that abomination he portrayed as 'early ideas' on how the stadium will look have been rowed back on.

Job done, I suppose.

But it's that type of questioning that is required - not only of him but the club and Anderson - to keep this lot honest and under no doubt that some identikit-bowl shape is not on.

Now, some real designs and consultation about them outside of the cosy little Everton Fan Forum cocoa club would be nice.

Yes, we'll see. My fear is that consultation will be very limited and we are presented a fleshed out version of this image today. In fact, I think that highly likely.
Consultation is much over rated in my opinion. 50% of the feedback will be reds being mischievous, wanting red seats etc. 10% will be old and confused and think we are building a library or something, 10% will be nutters let out for the day, 10% will be worried about their view of the sewage works etc.
Just st get on with it and tell us when it's finished.

I can't see Juve's working for us. There's a pointless divide of the stands behind the goals.
I think it's to keep a symmetrical shape to it mate. There are exec boxes on one side of the ground at that point and the double decker all round the ground gives it integrity. I think that may have been the idea. Also, those Italian clubs were plagued with Ultra's and their curva nords/suds or whatever. So that puts a huge dent in that type of activity.

Consultation is much over rated in my opinion. 50% of the feedback will be reds being mischievous, wanting red seats etc. 10% will be old and confused and think we are building a library or something, 10% will be nutters let out for the day, 10% will be worried about their view of the sewage works etc.
Just st get on with it and tell us when it's finished.
Doesn't have to be that way. Invite delegations of all Everton's major forums to thrash out a representative design from the wishes of all registered and expressing an oponion. I think that's a far better way to go than going with the club's own chosen fan forum. I would trust that.

Well, you know he had to make that statement because it frightened the bejeezus out of Everton fans dont you?

I'm happy to hear him state that that abomination he portrayed as 'early ideas' on how the stadium will look have been rowed back on.

Job done, I suppose.

But it's that type of questioning that is required - not only of him but the club and Anderson - to keep this lot honest and under no doubt that some identikit-bowl shape is not on.

Now, some real designs and consultation about them outside of the cosy little Everton Fan Forum cocoa club would be nice.

It seems like you think you had something to play in his tweet in response to the Echo.

That all seemed to be a misunderstanding from someone in the press getting ahead of himself and internet folk losing the run of themselves over it.

It seems like you think you had something to play in his tweet in response to the Echo.

That all seemed to be a misunderstanding from someone in the press getting ahead of himself and internet folk losing the run of themselves over it.
Nope. I said Evertonians. Plural.

It's apparent that many were pissed off with them or why has this been addressed in public through the Echo?

It was an issue for many more people than me.

Job done, I suppose.

No David

Job done, I suppose.

And we'll hang the architects one by one...
2017-06-21-19-26-53-.webp

Nope. I said Evertonians. Plural.

It's apparent that many were pissed off with them or why has this been addressed in public through the Echo?

It was an issue for many more people than me.

You mean bed wetters like you right? Who take a snippet of information not verified and get all bent out of shape over it.

If you are still harping on the running track bit its clear he never designed anything or published anything about what that would be or how it would work other than the fact that the council want to use our new stadium for the games.

Que the drama from twitter folk losing it and your mad posts in here all the while the guy never said it was a plan or a design.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back