New Everton Stadium

Dave, was only a few raised alarm. Most were frustrated that people were believing it was our new design.
Well the frustration should be aimed at the feller who released an image of a bowl shaped shed at another club's press conference and thought it wouldn't go viral amongst us.

Doesn't have to be that way. Invite delegations of all Everton's major forums to thrash out a representative design from the wishes of all registered and expressing an oponion. I think that's a far better way to go than going with the club's own chosen fan forum. I would trust that.
giphy.gif

Doesn't have to be that way. Invite delegations of all Everton's major forums to thrash out a representative design from the wishes of all registered and expressing an oponion. I think that's a far better way to go than going with the club's own chosen fan forum. I would trust that.

Go on....

A gigantic blue liver bird facing the Mersey with E.F.C above it and when we play at night the blue liver bird's eyes light up with a high powered royal blue laser and starts blinding bagheads in Wallasey.

Still hoping for the royal blue laser beams to fire out of the side of Bramley Moore stadium. One each from the eye balls of the mural of the holy trinity Kendall, Harvey and Ball.

One laser claims a liver bird, the next laser beam claims the other liver bird. The third laser just sweeps up and down the Wirral coast between Birkenhead and Wallasey blinding all the bagheads. EV-ER-TON.

I like where this is going lads. Let's make the massive blue liver birds with royal blue laser eyes happen. Who cares about steep stands and bowls, laser beam liver birds is where it's at.

I reckon that'd be a case of too many
cooks etc....

I saw far better badges on here from supporters than from Everton for the new badge a couple of seasons back.

Newsflash: the club we have are run by 'kin idiots. Time tells us that. Have some faith in your fellow fans, they are vastly more equipped to determine what a good stadium will be than that lot down at L4.

Yes, that's why they have brought in a professional stadium designer Dave. It amazes me how you can keep up this act. It must be an act, cause nobody can seriously be so clueless yet act so authoratitive on stuff for real.

It's incredible that someone can get so worked up over blurry images that show nothing and have been confirmed to not even be the potential design.

Also the idea of fans being deeply involved in a multi million pound stadium design is laughable.

Even better when they've made the wrong assumptions on the images because they're so grainy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back