New Everton Stadium

Can I just point out something here mentioned tehre. He was introduced to Everton prior to Moshiri being here.

Is that why Elstone is still here and leading the Stadium delivery? Its actually his baby. Moshiri is just helping to give the weight behind the finance of it.

It underlines what Bill said when he first turned up; they had been in discussions for a while. Another little detail that supports the "Its all about Liverpool Waters" theory maybe.

It underlines what Bill said when he first turned up; they had been in discussions for a while. Another little detail that supports the "Its all about Liverpool Waters" theory maybe.

I have a feeling atht our full weight hadn't gone behind WHP cause this had reared its head as a possibility.

I have a feeling atht our full weight hadn't gone behind WHP cause this had reared its head as a possibility.

I guess one day it will all come out in the wash. The rumblings behind the scenes about WHP were that Bill and Granchester had settled their differences and an all singing, all dancing stadium would be the result.

Who knows, perhaps it was all a ruse to get LCC chatting again. Dunno.

And here's just another random I thought i'd post after nosing around his site. Admittedly you could have done that yourself, and well, lets be honest, you have to squint a little to read the text clearly, but that could be me for all I know. Anyhow, heres a lovely pic outlining Dan's '7 Things (...) Stadium Design' then again you can just read the title to see what its about rendering all this pointless ramblings. Enjoy.

*Edit: I'm not going blind, turns out you don't need to squint, at least not from this pic.

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 17.31.36.webp

And here's just another random I thought i'd post after nosing around his site. Admittedly you could have done that yourself, and well, lets be honest, you have to squint a little to read the text clearly, but that could be me for all I know. Anyhow, heres a lovely pic outlining Dan's '7 Things (...) Stadium Design' then again you can just read the title to see what its about rendering all this pointless ramblings. Enjoy.

*Edit: I'm not going blind, turns out you don't need to squint, at least not from this pic.

View attachment 40414
I love his idea of adding an extra seat in a stadium just for himself, but not telling the club so it's never sold and always available for him.

My guess is that getting the Commonwealth games would have made enough of a change in the stadium that they didn't want to release anything until, they knew which direction that would be going.

I am utterly convinced that the CWG "bid", (was there even a leaflet?) was a total smokescreen to allow LCC to put that SPV thing in place to, er, "encourage" the building/financing of the ground.

Feel a bit like a broken record, but it is all about the Liverpool Waters bun fight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back