New Everton Stadium

I'm 99.9 certain that the stadium designs will be unveiled at this exact moment

Brighton 2-0 Everton
Everton 1-2 Lyon
Everton 1-3 Arsenal
Chelsea 3-1 Everton
Koeman Sacked following day
2 hours and 38 minutes later
stadium designs released and all is well in the world.

until it's confirmed it's a 45k stadium with option to expand to 50k only

mac....pray tell who you see scoring those goals versus Lyon, Arsenal and Chelsea :whip:

I've never expected Moshiri to provide anything other than a fresh face and plan for a stadium...someone the local authorities and other potential investors/sponsors could feel they weren't wasting their time on at Everton with another crackpot stadium scheme. He made a lot of bold statements though about squad investment, so he's rightly being held to account on that score now too.

His core task though is to get a stadium sorted. It looked like things were moving along rapidly but now it looks as though it's stalled. He needs to make progress on this, and fast.

Nothing has stalled. There is a process that has to be completed and it takes time.

Ì would not expect fan consultation to drastically affect the stadium build, but rather the service and functions within.

Who exactly is believing this?

There is an understandable nervousness around now regarding the lack of info. That's logical because we as fans have been programmed to expect the worst from EFC when communications go dead...KD, the Annexe, investors. Those disappointments were preceded by a long pause of nothingness. The club need to re-establish contact and tell us what's going on. I'm not the only one who thinks this either, not by a long chalk.

I’d i would saying many think it’s dead in the water is an egsageration Dave.
I know you have a big spoon and like to stir it but the vast majority of people believe it will happen and not because of Everton but because of the bigger prize that our stadium will sit upon like a sparkling diamond

Well, maybe dead in the water wasn't the phrase to use. But if this was a shark we might say it's not moving forward.

:D

Well I would say to you if it was dead in the water I would expect a statement from Peel almost immediately trying to apply pressure by getting it out in the open. The fact is if it was a cost issue I'm sure we would still move anyhow it would just be to a Kirkby style cow shed. 150 million pounds is fairly chump change seeing we blew that in a few months during the summer.

The only thing that will stop us from getting to Bramley moore would be from an outside source, planning permission, government call in and alike. All of which we are miles off from yet.

There is an understandable nervousness around now regarding the lack of info. That's logical because we as fans have been programmed to expect the worst from EFC when communications go dead...KD, the Annexe, investors. Those disappointments were preceded by a long pause of nothingness. The club need to re-establish contact and tell us what's going on. I'm not the only one who thinks this either, not by a long chalk.

Well, maybe dead in the water wasn't the phrase to use. But if this was a shark we might say it's not moving forward.

Very cynical Dave, and I expect the Fortress Sports Fund money to come through any day now.

That's called 'Tonic imobilty' Dave, gently turning a shark on to its back and ticking its underside to render it useless

Pretty much what teams have been doing to us all season...

Anxiety due to our past failings is completely understandable, but that is a million miles away from not happening, like you admitted yourself.

No one would be interested in hearing what happens on a daily basis regarding the stadium, we just need to show patience, we've waited since 1996 so what is a year or two here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back