New Everton Stadium

LEGO-Football-Grounds-8.jpg

I'll let YOU be the judge of that

Apparently the estimated cost of the above ground build soared by £13 over the initial £17 estimation.

So stadium plaza is the whole area for the stadium?

<50,000 seats confirmed

There's no way we will build a stadium that's got a capacity of just 50,000.

Even our board isn't that unambitious.

Even West Ham's ground holds 60,000. That is the bare minimum these days.

We'd easily get 60,000 once you take into account all the new corporate seats and the extra 5% that new stadia always add to average attendances.

30 quid? Maybe when Goodison was built. Have you seen the price of that stuff these days?

And don't get me started on f'in Legoland.....

One reason its so expensive is cos Lego put a tiny box, say a single Star Wars figure, in a box that could almost double as a coffin for delivery.

Still get me 90p mind.

We'd easily get 60,000 once you take into account all the new corporate seats and the extra 5% that new stadia always add to average attendances.

My sentiments exactly. No way will Mr Moshiri settle for 50,000.

My sentiments exactly. No way will Mr Moshiri settle for 50,000.

Given the planning application hasn't yet been formally submitted, somehow I doubt any meaningful work will commence until such time as it is submitted.
Such projects don't happen overnight and I would guess the plans and costings are still being finalised.

By the time planning is submitted, a huge amount of work has been undertaken. They will have a pretty good idea of cost, a design that won't move too far from what it is during the following stages and plans, from a space planning point of view, that are pretty much set.

Sadly i think the Moshiri era is not the new dawn for this club that i initially thought.I hope im wrong but im expecting disappointment on the stadium front as well.I just think the man is a blabber mouth who loves the sound of his own voice.I don't trust him at all.Hopefully the Mosh is not one of those Randy Lerner types.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back