New Everton Stadium

Not sure if anyone has posted this as I don’t check every day, but I’m on the dock road now (kids in free running) and just drove past the Chinese supermarket.
There’s a pretty big pile of rubble on the street over the road from the titanic hotel. Not enough to fill a dock in (I’ve seen just as big on housing developments), but it’s a start I suppose - if rumours are true.
I took a picture but on my mobile and no idea how to upload it.

I'm no computer expert but I did see something on Google about putting it in a bowl of rice for a half hour or something.

Hope this helps

Just wondering if that is more to do with the tobacco warehouse development. Quite a lot of it has been ripped out to allow for them turning it into apartments. It could be demolition rubble to be removed rather than hard core just delivered.

Possibly. I have no idea.
I was just confirming someone else story from a few pages ago on what they were told, and that this could be what they meant.
If it is true, then I would have thought it would be easier to store anything on the dockside itself, rather than having to move it all again. But whoever made the decision to store it offsite must have good logical reason to.

9ED7A5B3-7E65-4E3C-B211-5B2108ED0083.webp

Mr christopher james anderson resigned as secetery of Everton stadium development ltd company

I very much doubt this BMD Stadium will see the light of day. It's the usual suspects in charge of delivering it, Kenwright & Elstone!
Once the manager is resolved, hopefully before the week is out, if we see it is clearly a Mosh candidate appointed then there is hope that he can focus next on rooting out deadwood in the senior management / executive level. New broom long overdue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back