New Everton Stadium

Budweiser Heinz Etc are now owned by a Brazilian investment company called 3G and by Warren Buffet Berkshire Hathaway
One of their Key operating principles is to trim the fat from all company expenses.
I’ve seen articles which state that all but the most senior executives travel coach , lunch is a max of 25/30 dollars , employees below a certain pay grade need permission to use the colour printer , stationary has to be signed for etc
It all leads to a culture of watching the pennies.
My own employer a Zurich based multinational Confectioery producer watches every penny we spend
Corporate spending has decreased and accountability has increased

It's not about Brexit, it's about ethics, bribery etc The rules getting stricter, and companies implementing the rules much more stringently. The corporate world is much less fun than it used to be.

Correct. Buyers who come into our business won't even accept lunch or refreshments anymore.

All they will accept is accomodation

Budweiser Heinz Etc are now owned by a Brazilian investment company called 3G and by Warren Buffet Berkshire Hathaway
One of their Key operating principles is to trim the fat from all company expenses.
I’ve seen articles which state that all but the most senior executives travel coach , lunch is a max of 25/30 dollars , employees below a certain pay grade need permission to use the colour printer , stationary has to be signed for etc
It all leads to a culture of watching the pennies.
My own employer a Zurich based multinational Confectioery producer watches every penny we spend
Corporate spending has decreased and accountability has increased

*puts @Brisan123 on a spelling performance improvement plan

See Liverpool are looking to expand Anfield to 60,000. Looks like someone is scared...
Unfortunately, I don't believe that their recent press release regarding a further expansion of Analfield is much (if anything) to do with our project.

I read it simply as a way of placating their fan base with references to the planning permission 'already in place' and looking at 'opportunities'.

Their attempt to redevelop the Analfield Road, like their Main Stand, in based on the majority of funding coming directly from their fan base.

We all know that simply means higher ticket prices, which is something they've initially vigorously opposed in recent years, hence the hiatus.

As this stage will not generate the highly beneficial extra revenue which hospitality brings, it boils down to the fans paying or the club (no chance).

Therefore, they're simply starting to drip feed reports of ticket shortages combined with opposition growth to try and win favour with the fans.

In fact, I think their owners will be far from 'scared' as it may actually help sway aspects of their fan base to help cover the costs for parity.

My clients, of which there are thousands, predominantly in Vienna, all eat lobster Thermidor served on the arses of midgets followed by “kick the crap out of pandas for charity” for entertainment. All on expenses.

So yo

Imagine that on the banks of the Mersey!

Yeah that looks OK from the outside in a Fulham type way but appalling on the inside.

BMD will not be anything like that, imagine the wind with a massive gap between the stand and roof.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back