New Everton Stadium

Soz if posted already, and not much to see, but maybe a glimpse of a render in there.

Given that it is the same stadium from the Burohappold document but a different render angle it's safe to assume that is the stadium design.

Until we hear or see otherwise.

There's an article in the echo saying it isn't the latest renders and that was a design Meis done over 6 months ago.

It says

The ECHO understands that the images that Mr Elstone were pictured with are six-month old artists impressions that Meis drew up and are not renderings or new stadium designs.

I'm sure esk or someone similar had said they had seen 2 models in the some office somewhere...

very vague I know, but this was eons ago.

There's an article in the echo saying it isn't the latest renders and that was a design Meis done over 6 months ago.

It says

The ECHO understands that the images that Mr Elstone were pictured with are six-month old artists impressions that Meis drew up and are not renderings or new stadium designs.

I wouldn't have thought we have a stadium design less than six months old at this stage.

I wouldn't have thought we have a stadium design less than six months old at this stage.

Who knows mate, was just posting what was posted today.

I'm sure there are probably loads of designs that have been done for such a project, I can imagine stadium design to be an architect's dream so Meis has probably got about a gazillion lying round his 1 bed flat scattered in between loads of empty pot noodles.

It says

Shouldnt they have used a older artist, dont they look a bit Crayola? Just more examples of EFC shooting too low...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back