New Everton Stadium

"funding target has escalated significantly...

...It’s a challenge...

Our hope, and our target, is..."

You dont have to be Noam Chomsky to read between the lines on that.
our hope. Jesus, after all the flim flam, we hope to have a stadium ready in fiveyears time but the costs are spiralling, and it's already twenty percent more than we thought. Let's not be holding our breath on this one.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the lowballed the initial cost of £300m, which everyone said was unrealistic, just so they have a get out to say that costs have doubled.

Thanks for Brexit: Sunderland, Burnley, Blackburn, Watford and any other backwater shanty town.

Yes. I beg your pardon.

A fan survey they wont publish the findings of.

The Key principles document promised back in August...anyone any idea when this might see the light of day?
Bob mentioning that he is looking forward to fans being involved in the design process in 2018. I thought that was the whole point of the fan survey.

Amateur hour at this club, it really is.

our hope. Jesus, after all the flim flam, we hope to have a stadium ready in fiveyears time but the costs are spiralling, and it's already twenty percent more than we thought. Let's not be holding our breath on this one.
It's an utter shambles.

Almost nothing has happened to make this scheme a reality, now we're told the timetable is kicked into the long grass and that funding is a challenge.

How anyone gives that flim flam man Moshiri more credit than the other fantasist Kenwright I have no idea. The pair of them are clowns.

Another useless carpet bagger to add to the list with Gregg and Earl.

The comment about capacity caught my eye. I'd really like to know what the initial brief was and if it has changed what caused it. It's certainly intimated that the club were too conservative at the outset.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back