New Everton Stadium

You've fallen for a slick presentation.

"Cleared" debt? Shifted it to himself - Everton now owe him. It hasn't vanished. There's no fairy Godmother here.

New stadium? What new stadium? It's an abstraction.

New players? We always got new players with the sale of existing players. Plus ca change.

Okay Dave, you would like to return to the rule of BK? This Mosh chap means nothing but harm top our club, have I got that right?

So the club owe him better than owing the bank at a terrible % at least with Mosh as I understand it is 0% but of course if he should choose to sell he will get it back but more due to a recapitulation of assets. News for you Dave that's business.

I asked you before but you ignored my query, is there anything positive happening with our club?

Okay Dave, you would like to return to the rule of BK? This Mosh chap means nothing but harm top our club, have I got that right?

So the club owe him better than owing the bank at a terrible % at least with Mosh as I understand it is 0% but of course if he should choose to sell he will get it back but more due to a recapitulation of assets. News for you Dave that's business.

I asked you before but you ignored my query, is there anything positive happening with our club?

Good question. According to super Davek, 56, from Wigan, everything Everton do is an outright lie or a clever ruse designed to pull the wool over the eyes of gullible fans as the hierarchy at EFC stumble towards a further embarrassing chapter in the club's history. The people that work there don't want it to happen...they want it to fail because that would do them a lot of good, wouldn't it!?!?

Good question. According to super Davek, 56, from Wigan, everything Everton do is an outright lie or a clever ruse designed to pull the wool over the eyes of gullible fans as the hierarchy at EFC stumble towards a further embarrassing chapter in the club's history. The people that work there don't want it to happen...they want it to fail because that would do them a lot of good, wouldn't it!?!?
It is funny that people keep buying Daveys drivel, as if it makes any sense that those who are so bad at marketing to fans and the like are ,as he claims, so amazing at marketing lies to fans.

I mean a 4 year old could find the issue with that, but lets give Davey time to catch up, a new year a new hope right?

All that underlines my point: he's sacrificed nothing for Everton. He's not a benefactor. And on the strength of purchasing club stock he stands on the cusp of getting the club to pay for a stadium and get itself in debt to the tune of (very conservative figure I would now say) £500M.

If/when that stadium is built he will walk off with an absolute mint for his shares if they snag a new owner post-build and sale. Everton are the goose that's going to lay his golden egg. Dont ever forget who's going to get the massive short to medium term benefit out of any such build. It's Moshiri and his cohorts.

Positive about Everton? At the moment it's hard to see isn't it? Unless you see being midtable playing dinosaur football and being left miles behind by a growing PL elite as something to be positive about?

One chink of light is that we have a clutch of talented youngsters who are coming through and a good manager coming in will get that to work with plus player sale cash. That needs to start no later than this summer though.

2FA6DE32-D31D-49EC-B440-87E13963FD4D.webp

@PhilM

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back