Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

The further it goes on, the more wrong he is. He called me a troll when i said our new stadium would be part of the bid and a temp track would be used in it. He states below this would not be the case.

I said from the off Birmingham would win due to the teams they got in to do a case study.

He also says the design of the stadium would be out before the conclusion of the commonwealth games outcome, wrong again.

And he had the audacity to claim to be the victim when pulled up on it.

Hmmm I wonder what sort of supporter claims that.........

how long does it take the man to design a stadium, think about it , how long have we been listening to this bull, what he intends to do , how he wants the stadium to be,enough already, pick up a flamin pencil and draw the bloody thing will you !.Sit down at your desk and spend a month drawing it if that what it takes, how long is it since the announcement was made, surely there is some idea in what we can expect or hope for.

If tender documentation is out, then a full & detailed stadium design has been completed some time ago. I'm a chartered Quantity Surveyor by trade.

I'm very surprised nothing has been leaked, although it's fair to say that all contractors have probably had to sign a NDA.

Not necessarily. It could be invitation to tender for developed design phase.

how long does it take the man to design a stadium, think about it , how long have we been listening to this bull, what he intends to do , how he wants the stadium to be,enough already, pick up a flamin pencil and draw the bloody thing will you !.Sit down at your desk and spend a month drawing it if that what it takes, how long is it since the announcement was made, surely there is some idea in what we can expect or hope for.

Whats the point if we can't fund it.

This question has probably already been answered but how are LCC funding 2/3 of the stadium.
are they going guarantor on a massive bank loan?
are they lending the money straight to EFC?
Are they directly financing and there fore owning 2/3 of the stadium?
If it's the third option, I dont see this getting past planning.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back