New Everton Stadium

I know mate, but it's all about how this looks and the reaction to it. The intervening period of mayhem since the announcement of this model back last March/April - Everton in chaos on and off the pitch, relegation worries etc - has seen an organisational loss of status and attendant confidence in it. In short: it looks like potential folly loaning on the strength of Everton FC, especially as the stadium cost has risen.

The whole thing is in disarray financially now, and the potential PP snags just dont make this realistic anymore.

Draw a line under it and move on.

and you can guarantee Moshiri will be backing out without this stadium move.

he will be wanting to recoup all his dough plus a large percentage on top. who knows how he will go about that, but it will certainly not benefit Everton FC @blulouie

I know mate, but it's all about how this looks and the reaction to it. The intervening period of mayhem since the announcement of this model back last March/April - Everton in chaos on and off the pitch, relegation worries etc - has seen an organisational loss of status and attendant confidence in it. In short: it looks like potential folly loaning on the strength of Everton FC, especially as the stadium cost has risen.

The whole thing is in disarray financially now, and the potential PP snags just dont make this realistic anymore.

Draw a line under it and move on.
Sorry mate I'm all in on this .
The other options are Stonebridge , Walton or even no stadium at all.
You and I know there are far bigger players in the background for this not to happen.
Just a matter of time when they come out the woodwork.
As I said I'm all in mate....as there is no other option.

and you can guarantee Moshiri will be backing out without this stadium move.

he will be wanting to recoup all his dough plus a large percentage on top. who knows how he will go about that, but it will certainly not benefit Everton FC @blulouie
Dangerous waters are lapping around the good ship Everton at the moment.

We need this BMD albatross out the way and to focus on putting together a fine young team full of eager and talented players.

You and I know there are far bigger players in the background for this not to happen.

so you know we have backers. interesting.

yet elstone says we HOPE to find the funding'

hhmmmmm

I subscribed to that view once, but really it's looking like desperation now. There's no way we'd be at this point if "Blue Knights" could be persuaded to give this project an almighty boost.

I subscribed to that view once, but really it's looking like desperation now. There's no way we'd be at this point if "Blue Knights" could be persuaded to give this project an almighty boost.

2 years into his tenure and all moshiri is got has 'hope' of funding.

its not happening

They're going to MAKE £7m per annum. Why on earth wouldn't they do that? Interesting call on Roger Phillips then tbh, Liverpool loaned against the city in a similar fashion to allow the dock system to be created, that led to the most successful part of this cities history.

How many years would the loan be for?

7 million per annum seems quite a bit.

If the loan was 30 years we would be paying 210 million into LCC coffers before we get into the actual 300 million and interest payments.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back