New Everton Stadium

Any quotes from joe you can post mate?

In my opinion for what its worth, there is simply too much noise about all this. Moshiri has a plan, no doubt only a few people will know about the plan but im 100% sure he has one, he knew from day one where the ‘source’ for the rest of funding for the stadium was coming for. He’s just been doing the council a favour by the structure of other funding. Being nice to the council in order to get planning etc also so he gets first dibs on the docks.

Welcome to the club lad
Some need pictures painted others just get it

I am registered and that's probably why I got the email, but I haven't bought anything there, hence I'm not a customer. All my purchases
have been merchandise through Everton Direct.

Anyway, thanks for giving me the survey. I'd probably abstain because I don't get to Everton matches very often, living in Melbourne, and
my opinion shouldn't count.

I'll be in Liverpool in June and I'll be having a look down at BMD. Hope there's something to see!
There’s a big hole beside the river full of water with an old fancy wall around it

IF they were to get involved
All they would do is lend the money at a very reasonable rate as a long term investment
Interest rates for cash in the eurozone are practically zero
They are a minus percentage in Japan
Pension funds love a low risk low gain vechicle for cash funds

PS The figures quoted above just go to prove that the funding required for the new stadium is just a pimple on the bum of the real estate world.
Programme on BBC about New York on Sunday
A property developer paid 1 Billion dollars for the Airspace above a train depot in the city
As the presenter said , “You paid 1 billion dollars and didn’t buy a square inch of land “
These lads see opportunities and money in places we don’t even know exist

IF they were to get involved
All they would do is lend the money at a very reasonable rate as a long term investment
Interest rates for cash in the eurozone are practically zero
They are a minus percentage in Japan
Pension funds love a low risk low gain vechicle for cash funds

It's good knowing that these are the circles Moshiri moves in, even if the Liver Building was their only joint venture, which I seriously doubt.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back