New Everton Stadium

Listening to Talkshite last night Mike Parry got a call from Lib-Dem Richard Kemp. What a load of half truths and political point scoring from him! Telling the show about the WHS but sproating loads of rubbish about the area first linking it to the Albert Dock and then telling everyone it was 6 miles away. I just can't wait till things move on a pace because it's clear too many don't know anything apart from us fans about the stadium and we know very little as it is.

Listening to Talkshite last night Mike Parry got a call from Lib-Dem Richard Kemp. What a load of half truths and political point scoring from him! Telling the show about the WHS but sproating loads of rubbish about the area first linking it to the Albert Dock and then telling everyone it was 6 miles away. I just can't wait till things move on a pace because it's clear too many don't know anything apart from us fans about the stadium and we know very little as it is.

I have a suspicion that Richard Kemp and Jeff from West Derby are one and the same person.

Interesting. Parry obviously is Bill's mate. If he's inviting Kemp on who opposes the development as presently constituted that is pretty telling. What was the tone of the discussion?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back