New Everton Stadium

Richard Kemp... a well known LFC supporter.
Had a bee in his bonnet about this from the very start, even before the council 'involvement'

He may well be a Kopite, but a report is a report. It's more badly handled negative press.

Club should have been on the positive front foot.

Mmmmm so Kemp is starting to get the pot going. Like I said, Fat Joe has made made a lot of enemies over the years and the political infighting in the towers looks ready to bubble over.

And always remember, the man who is pushing this through for our club said this about the £1 house fiasco

Mmmmm so Kemp is starting to get the pot going. Like I said, Fat Joe has made made a lot of enemies over the years and the political infighting in the towers looks ready to bubble over.

And always remember, the man who is pushing this through for our club said this about the £1 house fiasco

On the read back, that was the stupidest idea ever wasn't it? Tanked the value of the homes of honest people in the vicinity.

"We were not asked to make recommendations on whether or not it proceeds but did raise a number of issues for the Council to consider."

Sounds like if they had been asked for their recommendations it'd have been to advise the council to drop this scheme.

Someone either within EFC or the council is briefing Kemp.

Couldn’t possibly say which one

Yes, 2 years of nothingness. The club have now undertaken 2 fan surveys. Next up, no idea when, are the fan workshops. This just seems like the club is stalling. Dan Meis has been working on this for over 2 years. Surely he must've finished design by now? Did the club have problems finding investors to fund the SPV? Is that why Joe Anderson suggested that LCC would loan £280m to Everton. The longer this drawn out process goes on, the less likely it is to ever see the light of day. I cannot for the life me understand why this massive construction project has been entrusted to Robert Elstone!

Who'd have thought the club would be "stalling"?!

I only hope the millions invested in the team this season wasn’t to get us into the top 4. And then to allow the increased revenues from the CL to assist in paying for the new stadium.

As it stands the squad probaly needs more investment next season than we have spent in the current season.

Makes me wonder where the cash for the new ground is going to come from?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back