New Everton Stadium

footie draft.webp

Stop being so cynical, Dan's leaked this early sketch to reassure us.

So fat Joe has informed certain people that the stadium is now at about 80% probability for completion.

The CIPFA report has caused some serious concern

Allow me to translate from Andersonish to English:

"I'm struggling to keep this plate spinning; I cant control the situation. But if I can do a convincing blag then I'm still rubbing shoulders with rich people for a few more months or even a year before they figure me out" <dreams of more sit downs with billionaires and more publicity for *the Anderson legacy*>.

The longer it goes with surveys, workshops and no actual information or renders of Stadium, the less likely it is that Everton will build at BMD. I fully expect Everton to be playing at Goodison for the foreseeable future!

How do you know all the above are not ongoing or even complete? We're not privy to the project details and I'm happy enough with seeing what we need to at the right time.

If anything this approach confirms this attempt is much more professional to me.

Still in the positive camp. If this was all still so very uncertain and for some 'hanging in the balance' or 'never going to happen', I really cannot see the club issuing such a comprehensive and well thought our Key Principles document plus ask fans to complete a lengthy consultation.

For those of you that seem to enjoy negative hearsay/rumours about the stadium as an opportunity to pan the club, Board and Anderson, whilst smugly saying "I told you so" be careful what you wish for. If it was to collapse then I fully expect Moshiri to move on, leaving this club at real risk of becoming another Villa or Leeds. Then you really will have something to moan about.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back