New Everton Stadium

Meis just lost his shizzzle.

What’s going down with all things EFC at the moment, it’s gettin a bit freaky.

Someone at the top needs to start taking control and communicating.

Jeez.

Meis just lost his shizzzle.

What’s going down with all things EFC at the moment, it’s gettin a bit freaky.

Someone at the top needs to start taking control and communicating.

Jeez.

Sounds like his really is starting to get us, once Everton hs touched you and all that, hope he is getting well paid as getting involved with us isnt going to be good for his mental health

A bit off, and I want to see the new stadium by the water. I think it'll be beautiful, however, I know it isn't best for long term success and I'm trying to make it to Goodison before it closes.

If this club can get it together, I love the proximity between Goodison and Anfield. The capacity of the two, the rivalry, the history, nothing like it really exists in America and when I show people that picture of Goodison with Anfield in the back ground. It really is something unimaginable to most Americans I believe. We have teams in the same city. Some share the same stadia. But to have your own home just minutes away like that isn't replicated in our professional sports.

A bit off, and I want to see the new stadium by the water. I think it'll be beautiful, however, I know it isn't best for long term success and I'm trying to make it to Goodison before it closes.

If this club can get it together, I love the proximity between Goodison and Anfield. The capacity of the two, the rivalry, the history, nothing like it really exists in America and when I show people that picture of Goodison with Anfield in the back ground. It really is something unimaginable to most Americans I believe. We have teams in the same city. Some share the same stadia. But to have your own home just minutes away like that isn't replicated in our professional sports.
Show them Dundee and Dundee United's stadium proximity:

356300f592cf7279744202698c6492ef.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back