New Everton Stadium

Bronze Swimming Certificate?

1. Swim 200 metres within 6 minutes using a recognised competition stroke.
  2. Swim 50 metres in 70 seconds.
  3. Swim 6 widths performing front and back tumble turns.
  4. Swim 3 widths breaststroke performing two-handed turns and a finish.
  5. Swim 3 widths butterfly performing two-handed turns and a finish.
  6. Swim 4 x 3 widths individual medley.
  7. Perform a front and a back somersault.
  8. Scull 15 metres head first and 15 metres feet first.
  9. Tread water using eggbeater leg action for 1 minute.
  10. Swim 25 metres polo crawl with a ball showing control keeping the ball just in front of the head OR synchronising with a partner, swim 10 metres breaststroke and 10 metres backstroke
Before all that, milk monitor.

Got all them and more. :coffee:
1539nk.webp

Three directors for commerce in one shape or form, and you know they wont shift the dial in terms of performance commercially...pretty much because the stadium facility isn't in place...but they initially left out a stadium expert. There's an imbalance there that does not bode well.

Personally, I think the CEO is learning on the job. Moshiri hired her because he doesn't want a strong CEO who can contradict him. We pay for it with lots of weak appointments to jobs that look superfluous to where we are and our requirements as a club right now.

I too think she is learning on the job, and her appointments smack of someone overpromoted. However she will have agreed these appointments with Moshiri and his finance lad, so we have to see how it works out. Personally I think we should have done some serious headhunting for her and all other positions.......

I too think she is learning on the job, and her appointments smack of someone overpromoted. However she will have agreed these appointments with Moshiri and his finance lad, so we have to see how it works out. Personally I think we should have done some serious headhunting for her and all other positions.......

I dont think Moshiri wants top industry savvy people. He's a meddler. A back seat driver. He's just employed a DoF and we've got a coach who he head hunted.

Baxendale might be a good CEO over time, but I think the extent of the delegating underlines her lack of scope right now.

I dont think Moshiri wants top industry savvy people. He's a meddler. A back seat driver. He's just employed a DoF and we've got a coach who he head hunted.

Baxendale might be a good CEO over time, but I think the extent of the delegating underlines her lack of scope right now.

What would your perfect organogram look like Dave? Forget who's in what position, just what positions would need to be filled.

What would your perfect organogram look like Dave? Forget who's in what position, just what positions would need to be filled.

There is no perfect organogram.....all organisations have to reorganise at some point, due to operational reasons, failure or clash of personality.....

There is no perfect organogram.....all organisations have to reorganise at some point, due to operational reasons, failure or clash of personality.....

Dave must have an idea of how he would ideally like the Everton boardroom and club structure to look, otherwise he wouldn't have such strong opinion. Unless of course its the person in the position to make the decisions that he has issue with.

The reason I am interested in what his organogram would look like is that he seems to have an issue with delegation. Should the CEO also be the head of each individual department? Should the CEO have expertise in every area of the business, or should they have a vision as to what needs to happen and install the people they feel the right appointment to apply it?

Or is he just moaning for moaning's sake?

We appoint a new young manager which carries a lot of risk and that is a brave interesting appointment.

We appoint a new CEO who maybe lacks experience of this particular job but has impressed hugely in previous jobs and that is seen as small time and jobs for the boys/girls.
The appointment of DBB is in many ways a braver and more innovative appointment than Silva and Brands.

I've made a simple point above: what's the use of packing commercial directors into the club when the commercial side will only develop exponentially with a new stadium? What's the use of a spare arse part like Harris when the lion's share of what were considered his duties are put out for tender?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back