New Everton Stadium

Couldn't they have just moved them to be in a section that won't ever get the sun? (Like the rows at the top of the stands)

Apparently the problem is more than just the colour fading to a lighter blue; the stuff the supplier forgot to inject them with also strengthens them from other weathering. They'd fall apart quite quickly.

Sorry, just my sense of humour. I just like the idea of Levy starting a bidding war between you and Cheslea for 15k nearly new blue seats.

Look mate, I'm not a "kopite".
I'm a realist. I'm 40 years old this year and I've seen enough to know when something is BS. Moshiri is a crook. Big time. Mark my words, I'll be proved correct. If he was as rich as he makes out then why are the council needed for the stadium? The "deal" with the council is as fishy as they get from what I've seen so far. Nothing has changed my mind on that.

The investment on the team hasn't been great either. It was just the Lukaku money and TV money spent. None of Moshiri's.

I'll stick by my own opinions thanks. I don't care if they are not popular or people call me a kopite cos I don't toe the line.
Lad you haven’t got a clue what you are talking about.
There’s a very obvious reason why the council are being offered 7m a year free money
If you are too naive to realise it then it’s not my job to educate you

I think we should opt for 58 / 60k for the reasons mentioned, cheap tickets for younger fans, OOT'ers, build the fan base etc, but a problem we may have when we open the new stadium is that ST holders like me that live a fair distance away and reply on stubhub to sell the games they cant make will choose not to renew because they will know there are extra seats and the availability will be there and the price wont rocket. So we may find ourselves with reduced ST sales and an extra £20k seats to fill. I will still make it to the same amount of home games so I guess the game by game sales could make up for this but it could be a worrying time for the club

The argument of those who say don’t want it too big as empty seats would ruin the atmosphere would be a tad stronger if Goodison was not a morgue! Maybe more seats with more new fans might lead to the moaning Minnie’s and boo birds being drowned by some singing and clapping once in a while?

The argument of those who say don’t want it too big as empty seats would ruin the atmosphere would be a tad stronger if Goodison was not a morgue! Maybe more seats with more new fans might lead to the moaning Minnie’s and boo birds being drowned by some singing and clapping once in a while?
More to do with the absolute dross that has been on the pitch, people don’t sing and cheer for nothing, going the game with no hope or ambition as we have been for the last 4 years is what turns it into a morgue.
Get a decent team that plays for the fans and the atmosphere will take care of its self

I'm a realist. I'm 40 years old this year and I've seen enough to know when something is BS. Moshiri is a crook. Big time. Mark my words, I'll be proved correct. If he was as rich as he makes out then why are the council needed for the stadium? The "deal" with the council is as fishy as they get from what I've seen so far. Nothing has changed my mind on that.

The investment on the team hasn't been great either. It was just the Lukaku money and TV money spent. None of Moshiri's.

I'll stick by my own opinions thanks. I don't care if they are not popular or people call me a kopite cos I don't toe the line.

Sniggers....

Do you sing? Or do you just sit their moaning at the 'moaning Minnie's' and the 'boo birds'?

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds

Yeah, other than 287m, Moshiri hasnt spent a penny.

The Echo really are just click bait, aren’t they?

What a truly misleading caption. Thought it was new images of our new home end at Bramley-Moore. They’ve now taken to reporting news about Tottenham’s new stadium!

This isn’t happening. We were told we would see designs within weeks of the workshops, which were held in April, we’re now in July.

Just waiting on the ‘harsh economic climate’ update on the website as the club’s excuse for why the project has stalled.

The cynic in me thinks that they’re trying to push it as close to Brexit as possible.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back